Shariah Metzger, Jace Lee Greene, Zack Greene (aka Spoons) for animal torture in Asheville | Page 3 | Squat the Planet

Shariah Metzger, Jace Lee Greene, Zack Greene (aka Spoons) for animal torture in Asheville

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That's one damn good public defender, y'all. I ain't saying they're fighting the good fight or anything, but damn. Can't believe these people got off on that. I wonder if the animal has to be living for it to be considered animal cruelty? The justice system is so fucking flawed.

• Agree
Reactions: LeeenPocket
Reaction score
I met this dude and chick in W Ashville have seen way more fucked off people and way better. They ain't the worst of the earth they made a really fucked off choice. But what do you expect from a guy with satanic tattoos all over his face and if I recall him telling me a good bit of felonies.
It's disgusting to me what they did, but then again we do shit on fishing boats that people go in arms about as well.
The evidence said the cat was dead and had been for days. They mutilated a corpse of a cat not a crime of law but of morals.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads