Hola! | Squat the Planet

Hola!

Wild Trappist

Reaction score
I am a brand new Van Dweller In Tacoma,Wa.
I love community and sense of being with like minded folks.
Please contact me for meet ups and such.

I won't lie~ I have the means to purchase electricity for my VAN, I lack the knowledge to safely install a system. I can trade excellent Massage Therapy for electric skill.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey welcome aboard here! You might also try the van dwelling/rubber tramping forum - have fun!!

J

Johnny P

Welcome...I'm sure there is somebody on this board that is skilled with power. Lots of hobo's on here and hobo's are generally "jack of all trades" types. And Hobo's definitely need massages. I know I could use a massage and I'm not even a hobo. Tramps need their backs rubbed too!

Anyways. Have fun good luck!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
fortunately setting up a basic solar system in your vehicle isn't very difficult at all. the nearest person to your area that i know would be @LeftCoast who's got his own school bus (along with several other people) in the NW part of seattle. you should send him a message.

L

LeftCoast

Hey there OP, I am a Teamster in a 4 bus co-op here in Seattle. I would love to have you over for dinner and to show you our solar array and share stories. I would be more than happy to help you install your solar array :D

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
A teamster? Really? Get over yourself dude, you park your bus next to other buses :p

• Haha
Reactions: DoctorApocalypse

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads