Seeking Ride Seeking ride out of florida

Current Location
boston,ma
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey im in melbourne/ orlando florida trying to get out of this state towards out west to Cali! I'm trying to leave within the next few days. Legit any help out of this state would be wonderful! IveI'been backpacking around here but it's time for somewhere new! I can't help with driving but I do have a little bit of gas money and would love to know new people! Peace and good vibes✌️
Destination: Replace this text with where you are going.
Date range: Replace this with the dates you're trying to go.

About me:

Replace this text with a little bit about yourself. Your likes, dislikes, if you can chip in on gas, do some driving, etc. Remember, this is your 'pitch'; the riders/drivers want awesome, interesting people to ride with, so make it good!

OP
OP
Katarina
Current Location
boston,ma
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
No particular part so far i havent decided just wanna get out there first.

Current Location
San Diego
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
I'm headed to San Diego from Kansas City, if you're around that area soon, hit me up.

Latest Status Updates

dumpsternavel wrote on Depresso's profile.
You in philly??
It's so funny seeing people all dressed up for court and I'm just here in my ripped up jean shorts and dirty t-shirt
Anything can happen couchsurfing. Including getting sick or injured.
Started working @ humane society today. Love taking care of critters. Hope they let me stay after running mandatory credit check. Wtf.
Looks like I should be hitting the road after the first of September. Will be nice to take time for myself finally.
yet another great sunrise at coney island in brooklyn, ny!
In Eugene... where can we meet people?