Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Hey folks, as some of you might be aware, I'm working on a book that will act as a guide for people new to traveling called The Anarchist's Guide to Travel. While I'm almost finished with the first draft, I realize that writing as a white cis male limits some of my experiences and advice, and I would like to make a book that is as inclusive and helpful to as many individuals as possible.

So to that end, I am seeking people that would be interested in being interviewed about their experiences traveling as a person of color and/or a member of the LGBT community. Interviews can be credited anonymously if you prefer.

Interviews would be via email, and would likely contain several rounds of questions that could be answered at your own pace, although faster is obviously better since I'm looking to finish this book in the next month or so. If you have any questions before hand, please let me know and I'll respond as quickly as I can.

Thanks!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Threads
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Heya, so nowadays I identify as a male but growing up I had a lot of gender identity issues, and struggles. I'd like to be a part of this
did these identity issues affect your travels or views of others? remember this is specific to travel and meant to relate other's experiences to those that are newly traveling as LGBT or POC. if you have advice for these kinds of travelers, I can include you in the list of people being interviewed.

Threads
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I'm down! You can message me for my email

Threads
Current Location
New Orleans, LA
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
I assume you already asked my favorite gay van dweller at the Library? I'm sure his input would be very beneficial

Last edited:
Threads
Current Location
Fuck Off Land
Reactions
98% 1% 2%
I'm totally willing to answer any questions, yo.
I tend to relate my personal views upon my gender identity (or lack of) as queer/non-binary.
Hell yeah for you reaching out. Thanks! <3

Threads
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Open to answering questions.