seeking lsd babe

Status
Not open for further replies.

clearwater freebox

Reaction score
Hi there. im clearwater. i started my journey in clearwater florida and have been hitchhiking for the past year and have been across country twice. i got into psychedelics about four months ago and have been learning so much about myself and how the world works. ive been single for a year and a half, mostly because ive been trying to figure out who i am. I think ive finally got it right. I am just a traveler kid who enjoys making people smile and making the world a better place at least a little at a time. im looking for a friend who would like to travel the country and possibly go live on a boat with me down in florida for a bit. All the while doing alot of awakening and spreading the love.

Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey STP I'm the new guy, I need to get laid... doing all these shrooms and acid is giving me a perpetual boner.

Yea awesome ...lol lets hook up :d

I think that might just work... seriously sheeet. ::drinkingbuddy::

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Yeah ... - this isn't the place to go find lsd babe to travel as we are not a date site. Try another entry into the Introduction subform and THEN - go for it into the road dog subforum of looking for a road dog to travel. May find person(s) who might want to travel your way. Good luck! :)

Reactions: MolotovMocktail

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: landpirate
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads