Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
I just don't personally have time to work on designing some advertising banners for the StP website. Looking for someone to create a series of 350x100 pixel banner images for advertising various StP projects, such as the podcast, our products on etsy, etc. These images would appear below the first post in each thread and should fit the general aesthetic of the website.

If you're willing to help us out for free, that would be wonderful. That said, I'm willing to pay you for the images if you can come up with something really good. Link me to your portfolio if you have one, and pitch me a price for your work.

Current Location
Limon, Colorado
Website
rblr.co
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I just don't personally have time to work on designing some advertising banners for the StP website. Looking for someone to create a series of 350x100 pixel banner images for advertising various StP projects, such as the podcast, our products on etsy, etc. These images would appear below the first post in each thread and should fit the general aesthetic of the website.

If you're willing to help us out for free, that would be wonderful. That said, I'm willing to pay you for the images if you can come up with something really good. Link me to your portfolio if you have one, and pitch me a price for your work.
I can link you with someone who (likely) do it for a small fee… but excellent with drawing and stuff, I'll have her make an account and get ahold of you.

QueerCoyote

granola punk
Current Location
Olean, NY
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I don't have the availability to do so for free or to do more than a few works, but I could do a reduced commission fee and help out a bit. Most of my portfolio is art currently as that's what I make money off of, but I have a vocational degree in graphics and there should be some content on there.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/sorrealism/photos/

OP
OP
Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
thank you for the offer, you have some really awesome drawings/paintings, but i'm looking for stuff more on the graphic design side and i'm only seeing two photos of anything GD related on your FB photos link.

QueerCoyote

granola punk
Current Location
Olean, NY
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
thank you for the offer, you have some really awesome drawings/paintings, but i'm looking for stuff more on the graphic design side and i'm only seeing two photos of anything GD related on your FB photos link.
Uploaded a couple more but that's all I can find without my old HD. Good luck on your search!