Seeking Danny | Squat the Planet

Seeking Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezra Fyre

Reaction score
I want Danny to come home!
Hoping to get the message out there, to Daniel Frisbee.
... Couch pet ditched out while I was asleep. We were fighting, so I get it - But I want him to come home!
He hits the road by foot & trusts to his luck. Only way to reach him when he's traveling is the email address I don't have. If anyone happens to know him & have it, I'd be ever so greatfull. ....
.... Instead, I'm trying networking... He's a very small guy, shoulder length brown hair. He was last talking about heading to Arkansas, to run back into a gal. It was about a week ago he walked North.
He's been known to frequent Kansas City and/or St. Louis. Hates Colorado, but you never know where you end up. He's originally from California, but has been almost everywhere. He's also travelled most of South America, & is exceptionally fluent in Spanish/Portuguese, etc.
He frequents libraries & coffee shops, when he's in a city. Plays guitar, piccolo, flute, etc - but didn't take his with him. Works construction or in a kitchen, when he wants work. Loves to read, and is a practitioner of things spiritual.

If anyone knows him from before & can tell me how to email him... Or, if anyone runs across his travels in their own - if you could pass the message: "Call your phone." (He left it behind, but knows his own number.) OR "Ezra says, Come Home!" .... Either message will do. & Thanks in advance, incase anyone can help me with this. Thank you.

Miss him, going a bit nuts with him gone... :(

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
moved to missed connections

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Figured it would be :) ... But it is my introduction :) is why I joined. Thanks.

sure, but seeing how there's literally not a word about yourself in your 'introduction'... moved to missed connections.

Reactions: Cornelius Vango
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads