SEEKING ADVENTURE (intro post) (1 Viewer)

writhe

Lurker
ESOTERIC BUT IN AN INCONVENIENT WAY / WEREWOLF-PASSING MIDWESTERN'ER WISHING YOU WELL

you can call me Levi or Writhe or Bruiser, i'm a screen-printer and a walker and mischief-maker & I can fool you into thinking that I know a few tricks on the banjo, too. also really into d&d and my dog, Halliwell. currently tied to a job, but my leash isn't too short and it leaves me a lot of time to wander. perpetually at some crossroads -aren't we all?- and after some sustained rough times followed by lots of community and love and soul-searchin', i want to live a life that makes me feel happy and free. certainly gettin' there

don't you feel a little more embodied in the dirt, in the sun?

currently: spending all the time that I can outside, I'd roam for weeks if I could. regularly walk up to 10 miles a day if the weather's nice enough. tied to a job, but I always have long weekends and my leash isn't too short. always seeking adventure, hoping to learn some things. wanting to backpack / stealth camp more once spring is here for real. i spend lots of time hanging out by/on the tracks (it's hard not to in my city!) but I've never actually hopped a train and wanna learn how

in mid-michigan. did i forget anything? hello everyone

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Tony G

Rambler
Top Poster of the Month
ESOTERIC BUT IN AN INCONVENIENT WAY / WEREWOLF-PASSING MIDWESTERN'ER WISHING YOU WELL

you can call me Levi or Writhe or Bruiser, i'm a screen-printer and a walker and mischief-maker & I can fool you into thinking that I know a few tricks on the banjo, too. also really into d&d and my dog, Halliwell. currently tied to a job, but my leash isn't too short and it leaves me a lot of time to wander. perpetually at some crossroads -aren't we all?- and after some sustained rough times followed by lots of community and love and soul-searchin', i want to live a life that makes me feel happy and free. certainly gettin' there

don't you feel a little more embodied in the dirt, in the sun?

currently: spending all the time that I can outside, I'd roam for weeks if I could. regularly walk up to 10 miles a day if the weather's nice enough. tied to a job, but I always have long weekends and my leash isn't too short. always seeking adventure, hoping to learn some things. wanting to backpack / stealth camp more once spring is here for real. i spend lots of time hanging out by/on the tracks (it's hard not to in my city!) but I've never actually hopped a train and wanna learn how

in mid-michigan. did i forget anything? hello everyone
Hello welcome to stp

ratboy

Lurker
ah sweet, i think i follow u on instagram. love your work! hopefully you find what you're lookin for & welcome to STP!

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $100.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.