SEEKING ADVENTURE (intro post) | Squat the Planet

SEEKING ADVENTURE (intro post)

writhe

Reaction score
ESOTERIC BUT IN AN INCONVENIENT WAY / WEREWOLF-PASSING MIDWESTERN'ER WISHING YOU WELL

you can call me Levi or Writhe or Bruiser, i'm a screen-printer and a walker and mischief-maker & I can fool you into thinking that I know a few tricks on the banjo, too. also really into d&d and my dog, Halliwell. currently tied to a job, but my leash isn't too short and it leaves me a lot of time to wander. perpetually at some crossroads -aren't we all?- and after some sustained rough times followed by lots of community and love and soul-searchin', i want to live a life that makes me feel happy and free. certainly gettin' there

don't you feel a little more embodied in the dirt, in the sun?

currently: spending all the time that I can outside, I'd roam for weeks if I could. regularly walk up to 10 miles a day if the weather's nice enough. tied to a job, but I always have long weekends and my leash isn't too short. always seeking adventure, hoping to learn some things. wanting to backpack / stealth camp more once spring is here for real. i spend lots of time hanging out by/on the tracks (it's hard not to in my city!) but I've never actually hopped a train and wanna learn how

in mid-michigan. did i forget anything? hello everyone

Tony G

Reaction score
ESOTERIC BUT IN AN INCONVENIENT WAY / WEREWOLF-PASSING MIDWESTERN'ER WISHING YOU WELL

you can call me Levi or Writhe or Bruiser, i'm a screen-printer and a walker and mischief-maker & I can fool you into thinking that I know a few tricks on the banjo, too. also really into d&d and my dog, Halliwell. currently tied to a job, but my leash isn't too short and it leaves me a lot of time to wander. perpetually at some crossroads -aren't we all?- and after some sustained rough times followed by lots of community and love and soul-searchin', i want to live a life that makes me feel happy and free. certainly gettin' there

don't you feel a little more embodied in the dirt, in the sun?

currently: spending all the time that I can outside, I'd roam for weeks if I could. regularly walk up to 10 miles a day if the weather's nice enough. tied to a job, but I always have long weekends and my leash isn't too short. always seeking adventure, hoping to learn some things. wanting to backpack / stealth camp more once spring is here for real. i spend lots of time hanging out by/on the tracks (it's hard not to in my city!) but I've never actually hopped a train and wanna learn how

in mid-michigan. did i forget anything? hello everyone
Hello welcome to stp

packpossum

Reaction score
ah sweet, i think i follow u on instagram. love your work! hopefully you find what you're lookin for & welcome to STP!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads