Ride Offered seeking a friend to join me anywhere (1 Viewer)

cherryb0mb

Pilgrim
Traveling from
Alma, Arkansas
Destination
Anywhere
Looking for someone to accompany me rubber tramping. Currently in Arkansas but I am mobile and my Explorer has a mattress in the back. I have a Boston terrier. I’m lonely as fuck. Just need a brain to pick and a voice to hear. (No hard drugs.)

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

KitterKat

Hey! I'm also looking for a friend to travel with. I'm currently in MA, pplanning on hitching out soon, and if your heading that way, I could meet yah!

Starbound

Currently in McCall, ID hitting up hot springs and camping out, I have a job here atm but I'm tired of the snow, I want to head west towards the coast for warmer weather and bonfires on the beach, eventually out to AZ or NM, anywhere dry and warm with plenty of sage and starry skies and spend a few months in the desert, heading out in two weeks or so, I've got a dog and a full sized van, it would be kind of cool to start a caravan, I have plenty of gear and experience, just lacking folks down for adventure

Baron Fertz

Looking for someone to accompany me rubber tramping. Currently in Arkansas but I am mobile and my Explorer has a mattress in the back. I have a Boston terrier. I’m lonely as fuck. Just need a brain to pick and a voice to hear. (No hard drugs.)
Heading up that way in the near future for some travel photography.
I’m up for anywhere.

RedBush

Lurker
My wife and I are stuck in Fresno looking to catch out to bend Oregon. If you end up this way and we're still here we'd love to keep you company for a bit.

D

Deleted member 25986

I deleted myself
I'm open of traveling with you. Sounds fun and all that. I'm currently in Florida at the moment though. Planning on leaving soon and see where things go from there.

OP
cherryb0mb

cherryb0mb

Pilgrim
Currently in McCall, ID hitting up hot springs and camping out, I have a job here atm but I'm tired of the snow, I want to head west towards the coast for warmer weather and bonfires on the beach, eventually out to AZ or NM, anywhere dry and warm with plenty of sage and starry skies and spend a few months in the desert, heading out in two weeks or so, I've got a dog and a full sized van, it would be kind of cool to start a caravan, I have plenty of gear and experience, just lacking folks down for adventure
ummm fuck ya. I’m down

Jarod

Lurker
I'm down, I can even help with gas, food, etc. I'm currently in SLC but can meet you somewhere. I was going to do the same thing until my RV broke down.

Hot Rail

Lurker
Astoria, Oregon is awesome it's where I'm at home of The Goonies, it rains a lot but weed is legal and tons of mushrooms, nice people

Jarod

Lurker
I'm also looking to wander in warm places, preferably the West Coast but right now kinda thinking Florida. I have have a gig to make money on the road and can help drive. I'm currently in SLC and really want to take my dog, she's very nice, but may have to leave her behind. I can leave at any time.

Jarod

Lurker
Just saying I'm fairly nearby, at in the general direction, and can help pay for food, gas etc.

Starbound

ummm fuck ya. I’m down
Are you down South in Arkansas still or did you head out west? I've always wanted to check out KY but its such a long drive from here and I know the weather doesn't improve there until march, I'm really thinking warm and dry right now as a destination, maybe a waypoint for more adventures, I'm still here trying to get out of the snow, another week or so

zenchop

Pilgrim
I'm open of traveling with you. Sounds fun and all that. I'm currently in Florida at the moment though. Planning on leaving soon and see where things go from there.
I'm going to be leaving Florida on a bicycle here soon if you're still around and want to hang a bit before you leave. Gathering is going on so lots of travelers in Ocala right now

D

Deleted member 25986

I deleted myself
I'm going to be leaving Florida on a bicycle here soon if you're still around and want to hang a bit before you leave. Gathering is going on so lots of travelers in Ocala right now
Sounds good to me. I'm still in Florida around the Tampa area. Going to have to stay around this area though because my departure date is the 15th of February. Don't know if you're in around Ocala or somewhere closer to me.

zenchop

Pilgrim
Sounds good to me. I'm still in Florida around the Tampa area. Going to have to stay around this area though because my departure date is the 15th of February. Don't know if you're in around Ocala or somewhere closer to me.
Yup in Ocala, probably still be around in February after the gathering, where were you thinking of heading?

D

Deleted member 25986

I deleted myself
Yup in Ocala, probably still be around in February after the gathering, where were you thinking of heading?
Okay. I'm going to Texas to meet up with someone and after that we're both going to New Mexico.

texastraveler

Rambler
I'm up and down the west coast, lmk if you're ever around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
kateo