Sedona, AZ vacation cottage squat

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Found a couple awesome abandoned vacation resorts in Sedona. Going to be staying here for the next couple days. Couldn't have been better timing. Raining balls. PM me if your in the area/for details. I'll be stocked up on beer. And good vibes.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This place has potential! After exploring, found at least 4 buildings that are open. Wish the place had Electricity, but shit, can bitch about a good things! Id post pics, but the internet is acting up.

Will Wood

Reaction score
Found a couple awesome abandoned vacation resorts in Sedona. Going to be staying here for the next couple days. Couldn't have been better timing. Raining balls. PM me if your in the area/for details. I'll be stocked up on beer. And good vibes.
I just left the Sedona area. I froze my butt off. Now I'm in freezing Colorado. If you feel ok with it, where is this place? And can someone learn to find and get access to something similar in the future? Is there some technique to finding these?? thanks

Shwillam

Previously NotSoSirius
Banned
Reaction score
591-599 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
I just left the Sedona area. I froze my butt off. Now I'm in freezing Colorado. If you feel ok with it, where is this place? And can someone learn to find and get access to something similar in the future? Is there some technique to finding these?? thanks

There's a few good threads on how to find squat spots, I'll see if I can find one for ya

Reactions: Will Wood

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
This place is called Lomacasi cottages if anyone wants to look it up. Been on the real estate market for years.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Heres some pics
20170228_145332.jpg
20170228_133339.jpg
20170228_133447.jpg
20170228_125455.jpg

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads