Scam School Pt I: free $50 visa prepaid card (1 Viewer)

autumn

Lurker Admin
Current Location
Slab City
EDIT: As of June 20th they no longer send cards. Disregard this thread.

Alright guys, I've returned to my old ways because I'm tired of working shitty jobs and I'll start sharing this stuff with you crust fucks because I love yah. We'll be ripping off pampers.

Things you need:

An address
At the least, a pathetic sense of imagination

Go to this link:

https://href.li/?https://pgconsumersupport.secure.force.com/ContactUs/emailus?brand=Pampers&country=United+States+of+America&language=English-US

I'd suggest using a fake name unless the mail won't reach you. You're not really at risk of anything but it's best to be paranoid. Put in a fake phone number. Use a real email.

Where it says "Are you emailing us about specific product(s) today? *", select yes. Select any diapers, enter quantity 9.

Go on to complain about how their diapers gave your baby spaceaids, a super horrible rash, or anything you want. Just be creative. Make sure to mention you'll never be using pampers again, or they'll just offer you a bunch of free diaper coupons.

Wait 1-2 days, you'll get an email saying they're sending you a $50 visa prepaid card. I've gotten four of them this way. If you want to get more than one wait a while or use different addresses/names/emails. You can also talk them up or into sending you more than one if you try really hard.

Last edited:
We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

EphemeralStick

Quality Control Queer Commando
Staff member
Current Location
New Orleans
First of all, hooray! Glad your back to the old ways! Working shitty jobs can be soul crushing, I feel ya on that. Second, this is awesome thanks for sharing!

Georgeez

Current Location
Seaside OR
I gave it a shot, I actually looked at some reviews from other people to help write mine out to make it more convincing.
Thank you so much for posting this

so they were going to send me a 20$ gift card after i turned away their coupon offer then i got greedy and said blah blah blah that wasn't enough next email they wanted to see a receipt.

EphemeralStick

Quality Control Queer Commando
Staff member
Current Location
New Orleans
I can't wait for the news article about pampers having to recall a shit ton of their diapers due to a growing amount of customer complaints.

OP
autumn

autumn

Lurker Admin
Current Location
Slab City
so they were going to send me a 20$ gift card after i turned away their coupon offer then i got greedy and said blah blah blah that wasn't enough next email they wanted to see a receipt.
You can photoshop one or if you've ever bought anything on amazon just modify it in chrome or firefox. Go to print the invoice and right click->inspect element. Screenshot your changes and give them that. When a company verifies an order number with amazon, all they are told is whether or not an order number is valid - they won't disclose any details about the order itself, just that it's a valid number for an order that was placed.

Last edited:

El DeLuxo

Lurker
Current Location
San Fran
I tried this one the other day (using a feminized/androgynized version of my legal name bcuz it wouldn't get delivered to me otherwise) and it appears to have worked--they e-mailed me to say they'd send me a pp card shortly. Thanx a zillion, senor zim!

Multifaceted

Current Location
Tacoma-ish, WA
"Hello- I just got home from the hospital a week ago and have been using these newborn diapers on my son.. I was using a different brand at first and all was well until I ran out and started using these. It seems these diapers have given my son a rash. It's really painful to look at and is in the crevice of where his legs meet his body, right where the diapers hug to keep everything in. As a first time mom I of course called my doctor and he said to change diapers immediately! I wanted to let y'all know I am never buying from your company again and plan on telling my friends and family about this experience."

I tried my best- failed- they're sending me a ten dollar coupon.

taylor black

Lurker
Current Location
Alright guys, I've returned to my old ways because I'm tired of working shitty jobs and I'll start sharing this stuff with you crust fucks because I love yah. We'll be ripping off pampers.

Things you need:

An address
At the least, a pathetic sense of imagination

Go to this link:

https://href.li/?https://pgconsumersupport.secure.force.com/ContactUs/emailus?brand=Pampers&country=United+States+of+America&language=English-US

I'd suggest using a fake name unless the mail won't reach you. You're not really at risk of anything but it's best to be paranoid. Put in a fake phone number. Use a real email.

Where it says "Are you emailing us about specific product(s) today? *", select yes. Select any diapers, enter quantity 9.

Go on to complain about how their diapers gave your baby spaceaids, a super horrible rash, or anything you want. Just be creative. Make sure to mention you'll never be using pampers again, or they'll just offer you a bunch of free diaper coupons.

Wait 1-2 days, you'll get an email saying they're sending you a $50 visa prepaid card. I've gotten four of them this way. If you want to get more than one wait a while or use different addresses/names/emails. You can also talk them up or into sending you more than one if you try really hard.

Getting thirty dollars in the mail soon -- thank you for this !!!!

Object

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
This long dusty road
It works. Responded less than an hour later. They were like here's $50 and let us know if you need anything else.... I'm thinking of a follow up email Hehe. Shit all the over priced diapers I used to buy for my kids! They had it comin'

HoboinaTux

Current Location
Raleigh, NC
I sent them an e-mail and all. They said they were going to mail me a gift card. I have however not received a gift card. It has been a few months.

N

Notmyname

I deleted myself
I should have $30 coming in. I'll post back here if it ever shows up. Also you HAVE to use the rash reason. I tried to say they leaked shit all over and it almost didn't work. I turned down a $5 coupon, then a $5 prepaid card before mentioning anything about a rash. As soon as I did they bumped it to 30.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $35.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $35.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $35.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $35.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Still....in Jax if any kids about
Stuck on paper in idaho, missing the woods and my DK fam
I've made some layout adjustments to featured content threads. They should look much prettier on mobile devices, although I'm still working on how the main featured page displays on those devices...
Due to a software bug, I've had to disable the ability for users to delete their accounts until a fix is released (hopefully no more than a few days).
You ever look back and kind of wonder even if you wanted to try to fix things... How you even begin to apologise for Fucking up someone's life??
The self defense group is going so far so great!
Three years of loving and caring, down the backed up toilet.
I feel uncomfortable with all of the transphobic micro-aggressions being thrown around here lately. I also feel uncomfortable standing up in defense of trans folk, me included, in fear of developing discourse without the consequence of proper accountability.
Barf wrote on Brodiesel710's profile.
There's a fish in the percolator
I'm in NYC. What's good? Anyone wanna kick it? Where can I camp without getting hassled?