Ride Offered Savannah to Maine and points in between...

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Cocoa, FL
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hi all... Referred here by the vagabond subreddit on Reddit.

I'm going from Savannah GA to SE Maine this coming Monday and have room for 1-2 others. Limited cargo space and no pets please. Comfortable car with AC... Prefer someone that'll be willing to shoot the shit, listen to podcasts, and keep me awake during the ride.

Prefer someone that can contribute something... Cash for gas, maybe some green for when I arrive in ME, etc. No sex stuff, no hard drugs, etc.

Totally new to this forum, so if my etiquette above is out of line let me know.

Thanks!

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Davenport Iowa
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hi all... Referred here by the vagabond subreddit on Reddit.

I'm going from Savannah GA to SE Maine this coming Monday and have room for 1-2 others. Limited cargo space and no pets please. Comfortable car with AC... Prefer someone that'll be willing to shoot the shit, listen to podcasts, and keep me awake during the ride.

Prefer someone that can contribute something... Cash for gas, maybe some green for when I arrive in ME, etc. No sex stuff, no hard drugs, etc.

Totally new to this forum, so if my etiquette above is out of line let me know.

Thanks!
I am headed to detroit from Davenport Iowa. ( Davenport sits on Illinois state line at the Mississippi river) my family is trying to get me home but we are all broke. I love music. I can play the harmonica. Clean. Background I'm just stranded.

Similar threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

I'm afraid of America. I'm afraid of the world. I'm afraid i can't help it.
yearlong goals: finish remodeling house, wilderness firefighting, sail, bike tour. get @ me if you know about any of these/wanna swap stories/want some info.
Leo
Taking a break in Talkeetna while figuring things out.
haida Gwaii living summer 2018
Odin wrote on Geraldo's profile.
Everyone gets like this at this time of the Year... :( Destroyer of Worlds. Don't cha worry. I suggest doing some jumping jacks in the Snow then some Karate Kicks. Get the blood n bodily humors flowing! >.>
When a married girl makes out with you at a bar, ( didn't know at time)....then you go back to your squat after work ..aka.a concrete semi dry slab behind two hospitals...dirty kid status on point today lol. Never lose your touch.
Wont be able to leave until april now because of a fucking program i have to do. This shit never ends. Fuck you KittyMolotov
Might be a little AFK for a bit. Got a really short notice to be out, the house I'm living in was sold fast. Good friends own it so I'm not trying to stall em up. Unsure where I'm going, things are chaotic. Hope to stabilize by mid Jan or so? Idk
Snorting Nitrons wrote on Jerrell's profile.
Just took a closer look at your profile pic. All this time I thought it was a bunch of pills.
siid wrote on Juan Derlust's profile.
"You're never so drunk you'd eat a plate of shit someone offered you" so how would u say that in spanish ??

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
badsquirrelsclub