San Luis Obispo To Santa Cruz

Reaction score
Website
www.frrfm.webs.com
I am going to San Francisco next month and was looking for any tips hitching a ride from San Luis Obispo to Santa Cruz. I was also looking for any tips on where to stay in SF while im there? I'm going for a month to check out their food not bombs and really really free market. And if you know of any other events like these in the nearby citys i'de want to hear about them to check them out. And i'm also on ebt, going out there with no money. Around here i heard jack in the box lets you buy shit on ebt. Anyone know of anywhere in the area i can use my card while im there?

twitches

Reaction score
it depends on the restauant, KFC Popeyes El Pollo Loco, pretty much any fast food restaurant has the opption of accepting EBT but its up to the discresion of the individual restaurant, you can always call ahead of time if your worried about it

Reaction score
Website
www.frrfm.webs.com
i was thinking 101 or 1 but i can get the bus and BART through santa cruz on the 1, or hitch from san luis o to sf by the 101 but i want to check out as many places as i can on my way there. i saw another post about this on the hitchhiking forum from sf to santa cruz and went backwards. im not worried about hitching from san luis to santa cruz just mainly places to stay in sf.

Cade

Reaction score
You'll be fine. You should check out Big Sur and the coastal towns if you are not worried about time.

Beegod Santana

Reaction score
Seriously one of the easiest and most beautiful hitches out there. You can take the bus all the way to SF from carmel, ran about $15-20 if I remember correctly. Great thing about sf is that you can just cook at a fire pit on the beach.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads