Robie

Pilgrim
Current Location
Nine Mile Falls Wa
Traveling from
San Diego
Destination
Slab City, Vallejo Ca
I have to bail out to Vallejo on Tuesday or wed. I'm in Escondio area visiting friends; was waiting for Jamboree but have to go home. Willing to drop someone off at the slabs and offer a ride to the Bay Area from the Slabs. I have to be in Vallejo by fri. (I hate night driving).
About me:
I have a van (pic) I can take 2 or 3 people or dog (much prefered, so I favor dogs over people...what? now I'm a bigot?). I'm generally an agreeable person and am good with anyone who would choose peace over war i.e. if you don't like me walk away I'm not going to bother you. I smoke weed and shrooms. I dont subscribe to any religion but will talk and listen to spirituality for days. I'm ok with whatever your poison save hard drugs.

I'm leaving Tue 6th or Wed 7th (nothing set yet) I'm ok with meeting you somewhere for a pick up.
Picture attached, my profile is my old pet. Which I will be visiting her grave on the way out of the Slabs.

P.S.
Thank you @Matt Derrick for checking the auto save feature, my phone froze and I had to reboot, I was swearing (really only in my head) the whole time until I saw it had saved.

Attachments

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Latest Status Updates

what a great day to be sober.
off to busk in Galway city, ireland
Go to Savannah, seek out and sneak on a Q037, head over to Jacksonville, take Amtrak back to Savannah, problem solved!
It appears the recent upgrade broke the registration page, so if you know anyone trying to register an account that can't, that's why. I'm working on a fix.
just got seriously fucked on my tax return... clearly i deserve it for supporting a system that does not have my well-being in their interest!
Bey
It's a very unique, modern feeling, yes?: To miss someone you've never met...
A Simple Step Van wrote on wISDOMiZdUm's profile.
Been over a month. Whaddayadoin? Construction? ~ peace and hope this finds you well
See you later, San Diego. It’s back to the Rockies with me.
If anyone happens to be out that way over the next three weeks, hit me up! I’ll be milling around, playing shows, and getting into trouble <3
Maybe it's time to head towards Kingman... Alright think it's getting hot here in the southern desert.
Be a good person, be a good friend. Guys...if Jack helps you off a horse, then you help Jack off a horse!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
ltsc247