Ride Offered San Diego CA to Cleveland Ohio

Current Location
San Diego
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Yo peeps! Heading from San Diego CA to Cleveland OH. Leaving next week ish, semi flexible leave date. It’s myself (24 y/o male) and a friend. She is an 18 y/o female friend. We are both from Cleveland and decided to head back to the ol’ stomping grounds. We are planning on hitting Vegas first then Denver after. I own a 2004 Honda Pilot that we sleep in the back of. Sleeping arrangements can be discussed, but if three people were to sleep in the back it would be crazy tight. On that note, I would never make someone sleep outside when I’m all nice and cozy in my SUV haha. I don’t have a timeline to get back, because I have no money but will be jugging/ flying the whole way. However I would prefer to arrive by August. Gas money is welcome but not needed. All we ask is if we fly or jug, you help out a bit ya know? 420 friendly but I don’t smoke. I smoke cigs and drink beer. No meth heads or back alley smackers.

Peace love and all that stupid stuff

Current Location
San Diego
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
hey my name is Oshun i'm a boy who is 21 i was wondering if i could come along for the ride. i have ga$ i can drive or ill earn sum also. what do you mean by juggling like actually juggling?

OP
OP
Dredge
Current Location
San Diego
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey sorry I meant gas jugging, my phone auto corrected it to saying juggling.send me a DM, for some reason it won’t let me message you

Current Location
Jacksonville, Fl
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
Any chance your coming thru Phoenix on your way? Have gas $$ and probably could work out something on a room if need be. Me and husband and our Miniature Aussie so that may be to much. Just throwing it out there. Were going to Ky or within couple hours of MSU. 602-737-5455

Current Location
Tulsa, OK
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey man if ur down with making a stop near Tulsa OK I'd like to tag along. I'm 19 and have lik one backpack of stuff so i don't take up too much space lol.