Salem to hyannis

Current Location
Hyannis, Massachusetts
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
ok so we started in salem mass. mostly motored to scituate harbor, slip fot the night, fine dining with boat people, many drinks. next day we made cape cod canal, another slip, skip gallager came down doers and steamers hell yess. shot the canal in the morning, caught a 6 knot negative current in woods hole scary as fuck then right after fast moving thunderstorm knocked us down but i got up there like a boss, stowed the sails and righted the boat. 5 hour steam home all up wind and spray. great times and i couldnt ask for a better friend or first mate. 2 days of fun one of hell. island cruising is a thing get at me if you want to crew

Attachments

Last edited:

rana y sapo

previously guy w. face
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Annapolis, MD
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
this is awesome buddy

if you want i might be able to mail you some literature, sailing charts. if you're interested PM me

and definitely let me know if you cruise to Maryland

Current Location
Holyoke, MA
Reactions
94% 2% 4%
Hey that's great!
So FOR REAL NOW, me and a friend are looking early next week to go to the shore by Providence, then Woods Hole... Are you around that area anymore, or are you heading out more towards Provincetown?

I mean I'd be into checking out penikese island if possible, it sounds haunted and cool.

OP
OP
dontpanic
Current Location
Hyannis, Massachusetts
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
Hey what's up. You're in p town? Would be grateful if we could get together and go for a boat ride I'm super green and will take all the help I can get. Am still in hyannis

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
technotrash Boat Punk / Sailing 8
dprogram Politics & Anarchism 3
Skinner0box Introductions 1