Sakura, markal, mean streaks

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
Im currently using sakura yellows, orange, white, and blacks.
Which colors y'all's favorite other then white&black.
Or do you prefer markal or mean streaks?
Ohh and krink just started making streakers too

J

Johnny P

I just found a new brand at Fastenal...Rock River...it's a solid paint stick a lot like the Sakura brand. I think the Sakura style writes smoother than the Markal. Found a full Dykem (it was like a Markall brand paint stick by the tracks in KCMO! I have both styles in my bag now.

Oh ya...i always stick to white and black...guess I'm just boring...

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
I just found a new brand at Fastenal...Rock River...it's a solid paint stick a lot like the Sakura brand. I think the Sakura style writes smoother than the Markal. Found a full Dykem (it was like a Markall brand paint stick by the tracks in KCMO! I have both styles in my bag now.

Oh ya...i always stick to white and black...guess I'm just boring...
I agree the sakuras write way smoother but if the metals rough even slightly it seems to eat them up. Even when im light on the tip. White and black do show the best but theyre usually sold out at art stores too. And i like to dabble in other coolers. Pink sakuras look rad

SnakeOilWilly

Reaction score
Markal you get twice the paint for half the price. as long as you keep a chisel tip on it it writes like a sakura. never used mean streak.

J

Johnny P

Fastenal sells Markal and some sort of brand for the Sakura types..Rcok River at the Fastenal down here...I still have yet to see the Sharpie kind yet..

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
I prefer Sakuras because they're smoother. Also good are livestock markers. They're thicker than Markals and almost as soft as Sakuras. They're made for writing on cows so they're waterproof and don't fade too much in the sun.

I use them for... scrapbooking. Yeah. Let's go with that.

Reactions: RSTY802510

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
I prefer Sakuras because they're smoother. Also good are livestock markers. They're thicker than Markals and almost as soft as Sakuras. They're made for writing on cows so they're waterproof and don't fade too much in the sun.

I use them for... scrapbooking. Yeah. Let's go with that.
i recently got my hands on some of them cattle markers, theyre rad as fuck just hard to keep them from getting crushed in my pack.
also i noticed that the kinda stay greasy for awhile.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads