Sailin the Land in Me Van

Pervert Pirate

Reaction score
A bit of a Pirate & Perv mixed together this single sailor be! Stems from me privateer nature and lust for the lovely winches who seek the adventurous sort like me. Not lookin fer the white cottage
& picket fence nor the Polly Purebred's to settle down with. An anarchist pure and simple me be.
But you'd never know this to look at me. Arrrr !

Do ye sail in the same tradewinds ?

• Haha
Reactions: RottonCotton

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
:) Welcome to STP! There are several rubber tramping "sailors" out there too. Where you headed?

Pervert Pirate

Reaction score
I travel thru Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia mostly but was in Maryland
awhile back.

I enjoy those with senses of humor and free spirits. My kind of people.
I'm in accord with Mark Twain who loathed those whose purpose in life was to regulate other people's habits.

And for those who would wonder, my avatar is from a poster titled,
"Expose yourself to Art". I think the Art History Prof reacted to the
sculpture of the lady exposing herself to the public. My kinda guy !

Pervert Pirate

Reaction score
Thank ya kindly ::drinkingbuddy:: I try to make it to Cinci's Oktoberfest when I can. Sleep in my Van most of the time to protect it.

Oh, and if "pervert" is off putting to some here, it is used in this context:

"the alteration of something from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended." So it's just an alliterative tag..

And "anarchist" in the sense of Philosophical:

"Philosophical anarchism is an anarchist school of thought which holds that the state lacks moral legitimacy while not supporting violence to eliminate it."

Why I'm often told I'm not what I appear. And I appear rather mainstream when I travel to confuse the LEO's (law enforcement) who are laying for the Van Dwellers as if they are public enemies, carriers of dread disease, thieves, liars, in some way they can't quite understand having fun while enjoying life without having to punch a time clock. Bad bad bad ! Ungood ungood.

Reactions: danjo

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads