• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Ride Offered sailboat out of new york

Current Location
Brunswick, ga
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Departing from: new york
Destination: ct, cape cod, maine , canada
Date range: now to hard to tell

Looking for a third crew member to tag along and take watches, can stay till canada if all is good (passport plz) no expirience necessary, must be good natured and can spend at least three days at a time w-o drinkin. where two canadians with dogs on a 30 ft sailboat in manageable condition headed home for a refit. leaving ny wensday probably can hop on or off along the way. open to anyone but racist, mysoginist, homophobic and other faschist bastards

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!