Sage Tripp Missing In Phoenix Area (1 Viewer)

Sun

Hometown
No
90c632b2-5d61-499d-be98-28eb8c3cdf7a-jpeg.54387
90c632b2-5d61-499d-be98-28eb8c3cdf7a-jpeg.54387
b69df52f-52d3-41f3-ae2e-4ae1e1939715-jpeg.54388
db2b4663-2d1e-4c55-ab26-fb94907b5744-png.54389
db2b4663-2d1e-4c55-ab26-fb94907b5744-png.54389
aced7326-57f6-4494-b3e0-97bfd9d37040-png.54390

Sage Tripp went missing Saturday, Feb. 1, after being released from a hospital in Buckeye, AZ. Her last known whereabouts were in Glendale, AZ that same day. It is suspected that she might have been headed to McDowell, AZ. She doesn’t have her dog or any gear with her. Her partner is Nickolys Glaser. He and their gear, dogs were in Ajo awaiting her return at the time of disappearance. I posted pics of her face tattoos and she also has the letters BNSF prominently tattooed across her knuckles on one hand. She has very large boobs also.
I don’t actually know Sage, I saw this on FB and wanted to spread the word. She suffered a recent head injury and her people are worried sick!

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
OP
Sun

Sun

Hometown
No
Update! Her mom commented on Facebook that she received a message from Sage today! Don’t know if she has been located yet, but for now I’m assuming that she IS alive

OP
Sun

Sun

Hometown
No
T
Update! Her mom commented on Facebook that she received a message from Sage today! Don’t know if she has been located yet, but for now I’m assuming that she IS alive
this was one hour ago

OP
Sun

Sun

Hometown
No
FINAL UPDATE: Sage has been located she is safe. Mods feel free to remove post. And thank you to anyone who sent good vibes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Juan Derlust wrote on MFB's profile.
I think your buddy Bukowski put it best Sundays kill more men than bombs
BBQ with STP homies in portland, feeling peaceful
I only feel good when I'm outside, but I gotta stay inside to get school work done.
It's a full-time job to be a good dad
You got so much more stuff than I had
I gotta study just to keep with the changin times
101 Dalmations on your CD-ROM
See me-I'm
Tryin to pretend I know
On my PC where that CD go
i have covid19 can you house me up
Georgia is now lockdown. Let's see if my dumbass neighbors will go out for their drugs.
MFB wrote on LuckyMinnie's profile.
Dooder, Your doggo is EARristable! ;)
Holding treats, yo!
is a thought of a unicorn a real thought?

Members online

No members online now.