Heya folks.

Dash

Reaction score
Hey there StP. I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to get off of my ass and make an account.

I doubt anyone around here would know me since I mostly kept to myself a decent bit, but I used to go by Monroe out on the west coast (now going by Dash) . Back then I was a mostly hopeless homebum on the west coast due to some unfortunate situations in my life, but have since ended up moving back to my birthplace and living with the fams in an attempt to get my life back on track. However, I've come to the realization that the only time I've been happy and able to think clearly was back then, even when things were shitty.

I'm laid-back and generally a bit spacey, but I love trying to make people laugh and playing guitar. I can get along with almost anyone regardless of politics/beliefs as long as they aren't dickbags. I'm a stoner and enjoy psychedelics, but that's about as hard as I go with drugs. I like drinking often but I hate being drunk so it's usually in moderation.

My experience in traveling is minimal, but I sure as hell don't want to spend my life being a homebum so I guess I have to change that. I'm hoping to find a road dog and get the fuck out of this town as soon as I can. Currently broke as shit and without a car (or the ability to drive) I'm working on selling what few possessions I have so I have something to offer anyone who would take me on. I'm open to pretty much anything, I just get kind of anxious by myself.

Also, I feel the need to point out that I've been reading a lot of the resources here for a while and generally have a decent bit of common sense about me.
So, yeah, hi.

JOJO

Reaction score
sup dude good luck to ya im out in the middle rite now but we ever cross paths im always down to team up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads