RV life to Farm living

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
4325 Maryland St, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Reactions
94% 2% 4%
After living in my RV and 4 runner for around 2-3 years I was able to hustle enough up to get my own place in the mountains. 35 acres at 8000 feet near the Spanish peaks in southern Colorado. Got veggies and pot plants in the ground with fungi on the way. Check it out!

Attachments

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
NFA
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Hell yeah, man. Congrats!

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Modesto CA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
This is amazing brother ! I'm happy for you, I hope to do the same one day.

roughdraft

Vagabond
Lifetime Supporter
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Qosqo, Peru
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
cute Rotti & congrats on yr progress in life ^_^

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
NFA
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Are you sure you aren't running a dog farm...?

OP
OP
Heath Bar
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Reactions
94% 2% 4%
hello stp. I need two females to trim bud for the season. if you have your own living set up that is preferable. the farm is 40 miles from trinidad colorado. plenty of space for vans and camping set ups. friendly pets welcome. you will be provided with all the bud you can smoke and meals in excuange for trimmig and a place to stay. We have a full kitchen with running water and use an outhouse. We shower at trinidad lakes campground when needed. am looking for someone that fits in with our flow out here. be prepared for cold weather

Attachments

Owl

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Colorado
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Would you be down to take a chick and a dude? Man and I have our own set up in our van, plus were already in Trinidad CO

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
arizona
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Looks great man keep it up!

OP
OP
Heath Bar
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Reactions
94% 2% 4%
thay first freeze is about to hit today. just took down the rest of the plants. trimmers needed yo!

Attachments

Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Daytona
Reactions
92% 0% 8%
man If I wasn’t busy helping others harvest already me and my lady would be there in a heart beat, long live the Colorado trim scene mwuahahaha norcal is blown up. Good luck friend, happy growing.

OP
OP
Heath Bar
Threads
Reactions
Current Location
Reactions
94% 2% 4%
man If I wasn’t busy helping others harvest already me and my lady would be there in a heart beat, long live the Colorado trim scene mwuahahaha norcal is blown up. Good luck friend, happy growing.
should be a solid harvest. extra room needed outside to hang

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

booking fligths tomorrow for another month long road and rail trip around southwest usa... so done with winter !
HALP I NEED A TOW (Laredo, TX)
My van seems to have officially shit the bibs. Now sending hard copies of Crusty Kid GITAJAWB! to anyone donating over $5 Venmo/ CashApp: $PookieAndBlossom
Dirty kids, I need a rally. I need the life back, I need the road, aimless hopefulness, love of adventure....an not a 9-5. I need the road..to center
Rode from needles to Belen and god dam it got cold headed to amirllo on Thursday after I leave the hotel this lady got me and the homie
"Go to sleep now in Cincinnati/I'll be your baby, I'll be your fatty"
My parole is over February 17. I will still have probation for like two and a half years after that where my probation officer is gonna try to tell me where i can and cannot live and monitor it. Ive got to play their fucking game and it will possibly drive me insane.
New Orleans will forever be the biggest mindfuck to me. How can six months feel like a week and yet one hour feel like an entire month?
With the power of destruction, there also opens a chance for creation

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
Jimmy Olson