RV life to Farm living

Current Location
4325 Maryland St, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Reactions
94% 3% 4%
After living in my RV and 4 runner for around 2-3 years I was able to hustle enough up to get my own place in the mountains. 35 acres at 8000 feet near the Spanish peaks in southern Colorado. Got veggies and pot plants in the ground with fungi on the way. Check it out!

Attachments

Current Location
NFA
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Hell yeah, man. Congrats!

Current Location
Modesto CA
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
This is amazing brother ! I'm happy for you, I hope to do the same one day.

roughdraft

it's ya boy
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Delmarva
Reactions
97% 1% 2%
cute Rotti & congrats on yr progress in life ^_^

Current Location
NFA
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Are you sure you aren't running a dog farm...?

OP
OP
Heath Bar
Current Location
4325 Maryland St, San Diego, CA 92103, USA
Reactions
94% 3% 4%
hello stp. I need two females to trim bud for the season. if you have your own living set up that is preferable. the farm is 40 miles from trinidad colorado. plenty of space for vans and camping set ups. friendly pets welcome. you will be provided with all the bud you can smoke and meals in excuange for trimmig and a place to stay. We have a full kitchen with running water and use an outhouse. We shower at trinidad lakes campground when needed. am looking for someone that fits in with our flow out here. be prepared for cold weather

Attachments

Owl

Current Location
Colorado
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Would you be down to take a chick and a dude? Man and I have our own set up in our van, plus were already in Trinidad CO