Rumpus Parable here! | Squat the Planet

Rumpus Parable here!

Rumpus Parable

Reaction score
Howdytowdy!

I'm Rumpus, a 42 year old artist who is on the go and learning about the world and themself. Currently trading cleaning and mural work for a bed in Belgrade!

Ive been living out of my bag for a bit over 3.5 years, mostly in SE Asia and currently Europe. I’m vegan, geeky, friendly, outgoing but introverted.

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard Rumpus Parable to the StP community!!!

How about sharing some travel stories with us? Would like to read them!

Rumpus Parable

Reaction score
Love to! Something at the moment that I’m discussing with someone here is the fireworks I’ve seen various places. I LOVE fireworks.

In Taipei, Taiwan I was there for New Year's... went downtown as I heard would be great ones. Sure enough, they had a MASSIVE fireworks display where the main skyscraper Taipei 1 was used as the base of the fireworks... they were set off in all sorts of patterns from the sides and top of the building. Then images projected onto them at times... absolutely jaw dropping and the community warmth and spirit of walking the area during and after was SO lovely. People just smiling and wishing well and wandering. :)

Then, another type of fun: on the way to my hostel in Kathmandu I honestly wasn’t sure if I was legitimately in a taxi or being abducted. Thankfully it ended up being the former but it was seriously questionable for a while lol..

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Do you have a blog or somewhere to post about your travels?

What's your favorite place in Europe so far?

Rumpus Parable

Reaction score
I have a blog that's quite out of date and a YT channel that I've been working at getting back up to date... Have a couple of vids I need to cut together and upload from yesterday, actually, sometime soon.

Favorite place in Europe is a tough one that I dont think I really have an answer to. Bulgaria was lovely, Edinburgh interesting, Germany feels homey still, London I really enjoy, Belgrade has been so friendly...

What are some of your fave places?

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads