rubbertrampin from NH to Baltimore, but scurred of traffic.

Reaction score
Hi, this probably sounds stupid but Ive never really driven south or out of the whole new england area. i really want to meet my best friend in baltimore. is it easy to just take 95? all im really worried about is driving through cities, ive just seen the nightmare of on and off ramps and crazy trafficness and it all seems pretty confusing to me.

C

crustythadd23

do your best! its not that bad driving through busy cities just dont think about it to the point it stresses you out, go with the flow

Reaction score
It probably really wouldnt be that bad of a drive, especially with the friend im bringing. :] but i just dont know whether i should leave or not because im on probation and i guess its a felony if i leave while im on probation. im only on probation until june but i fucking hate it here in the cold, and miss my best friend so much.

Reaction score
oh yeah, and then i would have warrants out for my arrest. my best friend seems to think that the warrant woudlnt be extraditable.. but other friends are warning me that it is. i have no idea what to think.

C

crustythadd23

well if your on probation and leave just make sure you dont get in trouble by the law any where else or you will get screwed & yes they will extradite you back

wokofshame

Reaction score
Website
www.weather.gov
It depends on the state and even county whether they post it to NCIC (the federal database). There's a thread somewhere on here about extraditon of warrants. Like Georgia posts everything, even shoplifting, to the NCIC, but they dont bother PAYING tp extradite a shoplifter. So you can sit in jail for up to 60 days initially , plus an additional 30 for "determination" if your name is on NCIC warrants, without ever having the state you're wanted in to come and pick you up. You may be released earlier than this, but 60/30 is the official limit for any place to wait for a warrant response.
This all comes from my mom who took a law course last year, I grilled her on it:)
Be careful a lot of info out there is inaccurate. Most states wont post on NCIC for simple assault for example, has to be some combo like aggravated assault. But they can and have the choice to do so.
Also theres regional databases. I dont know much about those though. Many states hae certain rules on picking you up from neighboring states but not others

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads