Current Location
Boston
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Traveling from
Rochester
Destination
Colorado
Room for 2 or 3 plus dogs and gear and such. All I ask is for help with gas, jugging or pitch, whatever you prefer. Leaving this Friday the 30th. My burner car is on its last legs (or should I say wheels) so no guarantee that we will make it all the way to Denver with it. Be prepared to continue on foot if we must.

Threads
Current Location
Denver
Reactions
84% 2% 14%
If you make it out to denver feel free to send me a message. I am always happy to meet new people, and have an overabundance of certain resources which I don't mind sharing.

...honestly, it would be nice to find some talented musicians to jam with. The last really good jam session I had was with a group of traveling people who were playing near my home, you just don't find the same talent (or heart) in the sedentary population.

Regardless, I am always happy to share some chronic (or other psychedelics) and whatever else I can with traveling folks.

(I spent a large potion of my life on the road, but currently I have been restricted to a single location, and not entirely by my own choosing. Its really not as bad as I had pictured it, I mean, I am not formally employed, so I don't have bosses or schedules, and I actually do incredibly well, better than most of my formally employed colleagues, so that nightmare was thankfully avoided. My housing situation is arranged so that I could drop everything and leave at a moments notice, so that's not a "tie down", but the one thing that I still can't stand is the people, I don't think I will ever adjust to these people, which is probably why I still associate with mainly traveling or counter cultural individuals...

Ok I am done rambling on.

OP
OP
TravelinMags
Threads
Current Location
Boston
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
If you make it out to denver feel free to send me a message. I am always happy to meet new people, and have an overabundance of certain resources which I don't mind sharing.

...honestly, it would be nice to find some talented musicians to jam with. The last really good jam session I had was with a group of traveling people who were playing near my home, you just don't find the same talent (or heart) in the sedentary population.

Regardless, I am always happy to share some chronic (or other psychedelics) and whatever else I can with traveling folks.

(I spent a large potion of my life on the road, but currently I have been restricted to a single location, and not entirely by my own choosing. Its really not as bad as I had pictured it, I mean, I am not formally employed, so I don't have bosses or schedules, and I actually do incredibly well, better than most of my formally employed colleagues, so that nightmare was thankfully avoided. My housing situation is arranged so that I could drop everything and leave at a moments notice, so that's not a "tie down", but the one thing that I still can't stand is the people, I don't think I will ever adjust to these people, which is probably why I still associate with mainly traveling or counter cultural individuals...

Ok I am done rambling on.
Thanks for the offer I'll let you know when we get to denver area

Threads
Current Location
Denver
Reactions
84% 2% 14%
I might even have some space to offer by then. The dead came through boulder some weeks back and I offered up The extra room In my place to some people I met at the show. Most of them went to Virginia for interlockin music festival a week or two ago, but some of the girls don't want to leave yet, and might be here for a while, any way, there's a small possibility that I might have some space available in the near future if they move on.
Regardless, I always have instruments and psychedelics, and I am always down to hang out, get high and jam.

Threads
Current Location
Tallahasee, Florida
Website
www.gregdutilly.com
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Me and my pup are in Council Bluffs, Iowa and outside of Omaha. We can totally chip in for the rest of the way to CO

Threads
Current Location
Atlantic City
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Would be down to take that trip. I could be in Rochester and have gas to throw in. Get at me if you can

Threads
Current Location
Greenville, NC
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Guy n girl here tryna get outta SC. Broken transmission. Have gas $, jugging, flying skills.