Ride Offered Road trip buddy needed

Current Location
Akron ohio
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hi, im looking for a road trip buddy for an undetermined amount of time going from Ohio onwards ending in so cal. Spontaneous people would be great! The car is a honda accord and is a little small but I have a lot of trunk space. The trip would be starting in about a month

Current Location
Denver, Colorado
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hello, I may be interested in becoming your road trip buddy. I am in Columbus , Ohio at the moment . I see you put your current location as Akron , Ohio . I am also planning on heading West/ So Cal, as well. Lets chat a bit about it.

Current Location
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Heading to san Francisco from conneticut beginning august 5th. Not sure what date hitchhiking will put me in your area but I'm hoping to be in Cali on the 10th. Got a sweet dog with my awesome woman self. Safe travels with or without me ❤

Current Location
Tulsa, OK
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hi! If ur ok with making a stop near Tulsa Oklahoma I'd b down wit meeting up. I've been dying to head west for a while lol. I don't travel with a lot of stuff so i dont take up much room. Hmu if u wanna talk more about it but if not have fun!

Current Location
Saint Louis, MO
Reactions
0% 60% 40%
Heading to Slab City around that time. Living about 45 minutes northeast of St. Louis, MO, right now. Would love to travel with ya. Just me and my pack. Willing to gas jug if need be. Also licensed, but I haven't driven in at least a year, but I'd be down to drive.

Current Location
Western PA
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
From western PA, would be willing to hitch out to you to go with you to SoCal.

Got a clean driving record. I've put miles on the road in 25,000lb box trucks. Would only be travelling with what I can carry on in my bag and on my body.

Let me know! Could give you my number if you'd like.

Current Location
Road
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
I just got into Columbus last night on my way to Topeka Kansas. I plan on only being in tonight and maybe tomorrow depending. Over in short north at the moment. Looking to kick it? Trying to spange with very little luck but the town is chill.
Hello, I may be interested in becoming your road trip buddy. I am in Columbus , Ohio at the moment . I see you put your current location as Akron , Ohio . I am also planning on heading West/ So Cal, as well. Lets chat a bit about it.

Current Location
Ohio
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hey safe travels I plan on making that trek in my jeep sometime next month plus with some stops through Colorado

Current Location
nowhere
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Heading to san Francisco from conneticut beginning august 5th. Not sure what date hitchhiking will put me in your area but I'm hoping to be in Cali on the 10th. Got a sweet dog with my awesome woman self. Safe travels with or without me ❤
hey, how are you getting to san Francisco? I also live in Connecticut, and i'm looking for a ride to the bay area anyday now.

Current Location
Road
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
If you haven’t left yet I’m in Ohio and can leave in about a week
I left on Sunday. I'm currently in Terre-Haute, Indiana. If I'm still on the same path maybe we can link up. Safe travels

Current Location
Austin Texas
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hi I'm looking for a ride California from Texas with my 2 well behaved dogs and cat I got stranded here in Texas and trying to get back home to California

Current Location
Austin Texas
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hi looking for ride home to California got stranded here in Texas really need to get back with my 2 small well behaved dogs and cat in carrier good traveling cat too please let me know if interested

Current Location
Spring Texas
Reactions
0% 0% 0%
hubby and i are in houston texas, looking to go to around fort collins colorado

Current Location
Austin Texas
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Hi road trip buddy look no further I'm fun loving easy going lady looking to go to southern California with you do you have any ideas when you'd be heading to Texas to pick me up I can pay for our road trip food to Cali let me know if interested. Ocean

Current Location
Sunman, In
Reactions
100% 0% 0%
Guy from indiana, I'm ready to get out of this state for sure lol

Current Location
Saco, MN
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
Hey I'll be heading to so cal around Halloween. Would be awesome to catch a ride. Only thing is I'm south. MAybe we could meet in Texas or something. I'm trying to be in New Orleans for voodoo fest but I'm flexible. Message me if this sounds ok to you