Road Dog? West Coast* | Squat the Planet

Road Dog? West Coast*

Koalie

Reaction score
Heya! So, I'm Koalie and I've been living in Eugene, OR through the Winter but am looking to getting back on the road. (I spent last year hitch hiking and rubber tramping and settled in OR for the past 5 months) I will be leaving to go to Tochtli Fest with a friend in June and then to AZ and possibly back up to OR? But after that travel I'm going to need someone new to adventure with! Interested in heading East but am open to most travel ideas and new opportunities. :p

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com

Kal

Reaction score
Where are you at now? I am in Newport OR headed south on June 9nth. Been hitching the 101. Waiting for my food stamps witch I get on the 8th. Let me know what's going on.

daisyellow

Reaction score
Heya! So, I'm Koalie and I've been living in Eugene, OR through the Winter but am looking to getting back on the road. (I spent last year hitch hiking and rubber tramping and settled in OR for the past 5 months) I will be leaving to go to Tochtli Fest with a friend in June and then to AZ and possibly back up to OR? But after that travel I'm going to need someone new to adventure with! Interested in heading East but am open to most travel ideas and new opportunities. :p

I am hoping to leave MI end of July if you would like to meet up just let me know!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads