RIP Yardsale | Squat the Planet

RIP Yardsale

M

Monkeywrench

If anyone knew Yardsale--I'm sorry to say that he's no longer with us. He was killed in Henrico, Virginia. I don't care to discuss the details of his slaying, who did it, or why. I honestly don't think it's worth all of the bullshit, rumors, and drama that would most likely follow. What's important here is that one of us is gone and despite whatever Yardsale might have been to you, he's to be remembered like anybody else.

I've Tinypasted the original DailyMe article about him and his girlfriend "Lucy".
RIP Yardsale - c8304

I never saw one man drink so much Four Loko, scream so much at passing tourists, and make so. much. money. I don't know how you did it dude, but you did. Rest in peace, you fucking wingnut. I'll miss you.

M

Monkeywrench

jbgVuO.jpg
Left.

D

Deleted member 1505

RIP Yardsale. Im sorry that we didnt all leave richmond together, maybe then this would never have taken place. Danny and I will fucking miss you! You were so good to us.

"HI! WANNA FUCK?"-Yardsale.

MunicipalWaylan

Reaction score
Fuck, I met Yardsale this summer just kickin' it in Thompkins Square and participating in dance-offs. We bbq'd on the 4th. He was hilarious yellin' at everyone we passed trying to bum some weed. He was flying a paper plate with "ain't got shit" on it. 40s shall be poured in this man's name.

BelCh

Reaction score
This is deeply sad news ,
I only sat and spoke with him a few times ... he was really a gem !

It's really just too sad ... If you met yard sale you would remember him
tragic loss to the community ...

I can only hope that this is not true !
and that your happy , and at peace wherever you are !

Lb

M

Monkeywrench

"The two men -- Samuel E. Gase, 32, aka Satan, and Brandon Thomas Geissler, 21, aka Roofless -- appeared in Henrico General District Court yesterday and are being held without bond. Both are charged with voluntary manslaughter in Dyck's death."

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
Does anyone know any details about Satan, his whereabouts. I have his birth certificate... Is he ok? Did he have something to do with this? Email me privately please if you can help.

Satan has court Jan fourth. If anyone would like the info to write to he or Roofless please email me privately. I will be going to the court date.

Toxic*Flood*Brew

Reaction score
Haha oh man I loved this guy..I met him in some Podunk town in missiouri with his gf..The first thing he said me was, "Hey brother are you! are you a flinstone kid?" man I ended up hanging out with him for a day or two I had a guitar and we played songs and drank hurricane until I eventually hopped out by myself the way he told me not to go....I should have listened to him..Too many of my friends and beautiful ppl I have met on the road have died this yr even though I only knew you for two nights here's to you buddy ~Cheers~

Uncle Mom

Reaction score
Website
www.freedirtfilm.com
Today in court, Henrico County VA, Satan and Roofless made a motion to separate the cases, and will take their proceedings to trail.
Brandon (Roofless) has his trail on the 6th and 7th of April, and Sam (Satan) has his trial date the 12th and 13th of April. Lucy will be there to testify. The cases are being moved to April so that the DA can get forensic evidence ready. If anyone would like further details or info please email me privately.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads