RIP RAGS aka Chris Stone of Portland, OR

Current Location
Santa Cruz, CA
Thought I should put the news out for those who haven't heard already.
Rags, aka Chris Stone, caught the last westbound earlier this month in a car accident in Austin, TX.
His dog, Spree, has been relocated to his folks.
Heard there's a memorial in Portland on April 7th for those who are interested.

Ride in Power.
Cheers to the Best of Times.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Inuyoujo

TheWindAndRain

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
silver city, new mexico
Very sad. I never heard of the guy, but my heart goes out to him and family. Cars of all things end up being the most deadly objects in America. Self driving cars are going to put an end to this, hopefully within our lifetime. Cyclists, pedestrians, passengers and everyone will be safer. Rest in peace Chris Stone.

ElisseCrazy

Current Location
Minot ND
Swear I didn't name my dog Rags after the ole boy... :/ Took too long to get to Austin, sorry I missed ya man.
He's getting all the pussy and beer he's ever gonna want but I don't know what to do without him and Bacha boy and Black Tooth Billy and Shwilly Mark. Hobo heaven had gotta be looking great right now.

Current Location
lucerne,ca
Thought I should put the news out for those who haven't heard already.
Rags, aka Chris Stone, caught the last westbound earlier this month in a car accident in Austin, TX.
His dog, Spree, has been relocated to his folks.
Heard there's a memorial in Portland on April 7th for those who are interested.

Ride in Power.
Cheers to the Best of Times.
Fuckin sucks been looking for kid for a while. We were supposed to catch out of Colton this summer and head east. Gonna miss that mother fucker.