• Hey folks, I've gotten a bit burned out after running this site for over 20 years (geez) so I'm looking for anyone that wants to be an admin on StP and help run the technical side of things. If you're interested, contact me!

Photos RIP Pikachu (Michael Christie)

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Wise Sage
Reaction score
Homebase
Denton, Texas
Been meaning to post this for awhile. Pikachu, who've I've known simce before I hit the road and help gave me my current name, recently died in a boating accident in Washington. They went out at night with no life jackets and got pulled under. The other 2 he was with ended up surviving, while he was never found. It started off as a search and rescue mission, but after a few days turned onto a recovery mission for his body. After finding nothing they called off the search altogether. I hope he finds his peace. OBSK all day!
20190128_125353.jpg
20190128_125416.jpg
20190128_125435.jpg

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!
Reaction score
Homebase
cleveland ohio
Been meaning to post this for awhile. Pikachu, who've I've known simce before I hit the road and help gave me my current name, recently died in a boating accident in Washington. They went out at night with no life jackets and got pulled under. The other 2 he was with ended up surviving, while he was never found. It started off as a search and rescue mission, but after a few days turned onto a recovery mission for his body. After finding nothing they called off the search altogether. I hope he finds his peace. OBSK all day! View attachment 48700 View attachment 48701 View attachment 48702
https://keypennews.com/henderson-bay-drowning-puts-light-on-transient-boaters-and-liveaboard-laws/

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$100.00