Photos RIP Pikachu (Michael Christie)

Shwhiskey Gumimaci

Reaction score
Been meaning to post this for awhile. Pikachu, who've I've known simce before I hit the road and help gave me my current name, recently died in a boating accident in Washington. They went out at night with no life jackets and got pulled under. The other 2 he was with ended up surviving, while he was never found. It started off as a search and rescue mission, but after a few days turned onto a recovery mission for his body. After finding nothing they called off the search altogether. I hope he finds his peace. OBSK all day!
20190128_125353.jpg
20190128_125416.jpg
20190128_125435.jpg

Reaction score
Been meaning to post this for awhile. Pikachu, who've I've known simce before I hit the road and help gave me my current name, recently died in a boating accident in Washington. They went out at night with no life jackets and got pulled under. The other 2 he was with ended up surviving, while he was never found. It started off as a search and rescue mission, but after a few days turned onto a recovery mission for his body. After finding nothing they called off the search altogether. I hope he finds his peace. OBSK all day! View attachment 48700 View attachment 48701 View attachment 48702
https://keypennews.com/henderson-bay-drowning-puts-light-on-transient-boaters-and-liveaboard-laws/

• Useful
Reactions: Omightydarkone

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads