Photos RIP Pikachu (Michael Christie)

Current Location
Akumal, Mexico
Been meaning to post this for awhile. Pikachu, who've I've known simce before I hit the road and help gave me my current name, recently died in a boating accident in Washington. They went out at night with no life jackets and got pulled under. The other 2 he was with ended up surviving, while he was never found. It started off as a search and rescue mission, but after a few days turned onto a recovery mission for his body. After finding nothing they called off the search altogether. I hope he finds his peace. OBSK all day!
20190128_125353-jpg.48700_RIP Pikachu (Michael Christie)_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_1:01 PM
20190128_125416-jpg.48701_RIP Pikachu (Michael Christie)_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_1:01 PM
20190128_125435-jpg.48702_RIP Pikachu (Michael Christie)_Obituaries_Squat the Planet_1:01 PM

Current Location
cleveland ohio
Been meaning to post this for awhile. Pikachu, who've I've known simce before I hit the road and help gave me my current name, recently died in a boating accident in Washington. They went out at night with no life jackets and got pulled under. The other 2 he was with ended up surviving, while he was never found. It started off as a search and rescue mission, but after a few days turned onto a recovery mission for his body. After finding nothing they called off the search altogether. I hope he finds his peace. OBSK all day!View attachment 48700View attachment 48701View attachment 48702
https://keypennews.com/henderson-bay-drowning-puts-light-on-transient-boaters-and-liveaboard-laws/