RIP Fink

spudnic

Reaction score
Fink you may have been a shwilly as rat, and kind of a dick at times. But you are my best friend. Still travelin with us in out spirits love ya finkerton.
drunk fink.jpg
Fink.jpg
Finkerton.jpg

Reactions: barbuchon
K

Kim Chee

uhoh, bad rat juju. gotta go see the witch doctor for the cure.
Sorry about your rat, Ms. Spudnic. We were just speaking of
her. How about a goldfish? ahhhhhhh, I'm just being silly.
I can see you hoppin' a train with a fish tank.

spudnic

Reaction score
yeah it sucks man i think im just not gonna have any animals. but i do enjoy a furry companion. if i could figure out how to hop with a goldfish then i would be down. i dont realy want a dog to much of a hassle and cats piss me off. rats are just my happy medium.

E

earthowl

yeah it sucks man i think im just not gonna have any animals. but i do enjoy a furry companion. if i could figure out how to hop with a goldfish then i would be down. i dont realy want a dog to much of a hassle and cats piss me off. rats are just my happy medium.
get a ferret

spudnic

Reaction score
well rats are wonderfull companions, they are very chep to travel with an inexpensive when it comes to food, rats will eat just about anything so when i ate my rat would eat with me i would never have to buy food for him. i bough one bag of food put it in my pack for emergencies but hardly had to feed him. If you raise them from babies and train them to stay on your shoulders they will just sleep on you, they are also like portable toothbrushes, cause they like to eat the plaque of your teeth, they are allaround the best companions to travel with.

Reactions: barbuchon

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads