RIP Felton 8.31.86-5.13.13

mrose

Reaction score
“The angels laid him away”✨
A angel on earth and now above. My dear friend.. It’s been 8 years since you’ve been gone. It never really goes away the hole in my chest, how much I miss you. Sometimes I can feel you and your free and your flying. How the time goes by.. met back in 09’ at a festival in MA. If it wasn’t for you i surly would have died home with a needle in my arm. Never to know the road only the streets. I can still hear your voice your laugh your singing. I know I’ll see you again someday I just wish you could have stayed here longer. We all miss you. I bet bear dog is up there with you now he was old when we had him. You will never know how much you mean to me. The love you showed me. You were gentle and kind but fierce and loyal. I let you down to many times. I wish I could have done better. I’m so sorry. I still have the smileys we gave each other in SF. I got another next to yours when I heard the news. Two years late bc I was on the road. But I guess I already knew. Kit misses you to. Remember how we cried when she went home. I wish she stayed but im happy she didn’t. I wish we went back to visit her.. I wish we didn’t part ways. I know this is all over the place. I felt you today when I was singing on my walk w my old pup. You would love bonke. I think of you every day I carry you in my heart. Thank you for bringing me back to me. Thank you for shining light in the darkest of places. I wish I could go back and change things.
Remember the gravel tree, it would be pouring rain but we stayed dried from that twisted up old tree. They cut it down.
I went to visit it years later. Flowers in December I’ll never forget. The misty mornings. The way you smelled the dirt under your finger nails. Your green sleeping bag. Bear dog at the bottom curled in a ball lol how did he breath. Did lol exist back then. Idk I can’t remember. You were obsessed with wagon wheel. I play it at your grave every time I go. Why were you the best friend and I was the worst. You always loved me when I was no good.. you always respected me and protected me. I owe my life to you.
You continue to guide me.
I’d be lost with out you and some times I still feel I am.

Attachments

• 8770E1A6-B9F4-4807-819E-1A4EF24C7A93.jpeg
    8770E1A6-B9F4-4807-819E-1A4EF24C7A93.jpeg
    385.2 KB · Views: 227

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I agree, that was really well written. Sorry for your loss. Traveler Valhalla is a thing. I'm pretty sure its something like Big Rock Candy Mountain. Rest in power.

Reactions: mrose

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads