Photos I travel in a metallic purple leotard.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people depend on GoreTex, polypropylene,
gold1.png
gold2.jpg
gold3.jpg
gold4.jpg
gold5.jpg
fleece, wool, etc. But I have found Spandex to be the finest cloth for outdoor adventures. I have had amazing success with my gold lame spandex bodysuit, silver, dayglo, etc. Whether riding long distances on a bike, tromping through a misty rainforest in Sonoma County, or just brazenly promenading through Fishermans Wharf, I love it. I always get lots of compliments, as well.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
"Promenade" ay :D I'm getting ready to strut mah stuff through a huge farmer market in a funky long hippie kinda dress and cammo boots. :D And the big osprey backpack so I can carry more stuff. :D

Reactions: Mankini

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
@voodoochile76 - meant to say - I have a lot of spandex - ussualy wear them with my combat boots or bare feet hehe. And under things. And of course I'm a bicyclist - and I have the lycra/spandex working there. And the most audacious colors and stuff (I love my lime green skull jersey set) works for me.

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Greek ceremonial guards. Not only do they wear kilts; but also puffball shoes! They have their own bodyguard to keep tourists from harassing them. And unfortunately they are all at least 6'1; and are combat troops.
Evzones_at_Changing_of_the_Guard,_Syntagma_Square,_Athens.JPG

Trvshwvng

Reaction score
I've never been so almost intimidated....

• Haha

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads