Banned Rigged Site! Open door to 45 year old boys and Ninnys!

Kilo

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Current Location
South Dakota
user's wish has been granted!
This site is just for fucked up drug addicts and untrustworthy negative piles of DOG SHIT! Any dumb ass that would waste their time here with these dumb FUKS deserves time in federal prison at best! Because the attitude is the fuking same. Calling other people homebums, lame hippys and other negative shit is so fuking boring. A bum is a fuking bum accept our or their fate period. Im done wasting my time with 45 50 and 60 year old children! Fucking losers! Get hit by a fucking train! Please Ban my account tonight ! Fuk offf!

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
well, i granted @Kilo his wish, he's been banned. i've moved this thread over to the den of the banned as per protocol, although i'm leaving the title as is cause it's fucking hilarious.

if anyone would like context to why they got their first 2 warning points, check out the bs they were posting in this person's profile.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
wow what a pos. I was just looking this morning at his rather negative comments on a person's profile and on two other person's posts and then bwammo. Yeah he does not need to be on social media.

• Agree
Reactions: Juan Derlust

quad8

Nowhere bound...
Current Location
Brunswick, Georgia
See what happens when you finger your 139 year old twat too long? It discharges. Next time you'll think twice before you do something gross like that again.

Im done wasting my time with 45 50 and 60 year old children! Fucking losers! Get hit by a fucking train! Please Ban my account tonight ! Fuk offf!

• Epic
Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer