Ridin, not trains

D

Deleted member 2626

Anyone else here ride a motorcycle. I got a 99 shadow I kinda bobbed out and still doin shit to. I'm thinkin bout a week trip it, rode up to north pa when i was still in highschool. Anybody else get the adrenaline rush like I do from blaring down the road with a backpack on Ridin an iron horse lookin to forget shit for a bit. My bikes in my avatar.

CvP

Reaction score
Bikes (motorized or not) are my favorite rides. I don't think I would ride with more than one person. I've seen bikers pull some stupid maneuvers to stay with the pack. I'm the passenger these days--don't have my license. Have you ever ridden through the Black Hills of SoDak?

D

Deleted member 2626

Hell yeah man. I ride alone 95% of the time but I'm doin a weekend ride with my dad sometime. But Naw I can't leave the state yet, only got my permit, I might though, but I hear thats a sick place cruise

Nemo

Reaction score
I've got a bobbed out honda shadow.. When I bought it, I got it disassembled having no knowledge of how to get it back together bit by bit so now I'm working on it slowly.. I may sell it to buy another that is running though. Proving to be a hassle. But nothing beats riding a bike or backpacking trips via the iron horse!

sunyata

Reaction score
gotta '84 virago 700.. First bike so i havent been too many places on it, rode up to calgary and back last summer... I been driftin pretty much all my life since leavin home, so i figure the bike fits. I plan to live off it year round, mebbe ride up to montreal this summer...

D

Deleted member 2626

Nice. Same here brother I drift around since I left home a few weeks after I graduated. My bike is usually main transportation. Good luck Ridin north

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Friend and I just rode his Beach Cruiser, and my Trike(with 300lbs) 50 miles from North Long Beach, To San Clementy. Hoped to get further, but fuck Laguna Beach, NOOOO Bike trails, and all hills. Fun, but kicked my ass

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads