• Hey folks, we've recently updated the forum software and are in the middle of getting everything back in place. I hope to have everything back online soon!

Seeking Ride Ride from LA to Redding CA or nearby

Current Location
Venice Beach, California
Reactions
% % %
Departing from: Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Malibu or nearby LA :D
Destination: Redding California or nearby the emerald triangle :D
Date range: as soon as posible :b

About me: mexican traveler currently traveling along the North American West Coast

Me and my friend are trying to go to Redding California as soon as possible, we cannot drive, we don't have driver's license, we don't have money, but to be honest with you we will work in a farm of weed so if you want some pounds later we can obviously provide you with that amazing gift as an exchange, guys thank you so much !!! :D

Donate to StP!

Hey folks, the donation widget is temporarily broken, so if you'd like to donate to help keep StP going with the paypal link below, I would sure appreciate it! There's a lot of new features I'm looking forward to bringing to the site (but unfortunately they cost money).

https://www.paypal.me/MatthewDerrick

Latest Status Updates

Who is in Olympia? Bored af.
pretty much spent the day filling out job applications and sobbing because no one will hire me and i've been at a literal stall in my life for the past 3-4 years.
who are you?? Gene Autry, or something???
You either color inside the lines or you don't...or you're like me and make your own damn picture!