1. Not like it changes anything, but we are obligated to inform you that we are using cookies - so, we just did. Learn More.
  2. This website is in no way involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers in the Black Market. These boards are only meant as a means for users to sell, trade, and buy goods, and we accept no responsibility for the legality, safety, accuracy, or legitimacy of the items listed on the Black Market board. Since we cannot guarantee that a buyer or seller will complete a transaction, both parties accept full responsibility for any transactions transpiring through the message boards. Now imagine a world where we don't need to say this shit.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, this notice is just to let you know that we periodically remove threads in the Black Market area that have had no responses in the past year. This way you can be assured the listings here are (relatively) fresh!

For Sale REI Sleeping bags

Discussion in 'The Black Market' started by robinholmes, Sep 26, 2017.

1. robinholmes

robinholmes Just signed up

Achievements:
    Address:
    Los Angeles, CA, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    I've got two Igneo 17 degree bags, one Long and one Regular, and a Nemo Disco 30 degree bag. They are all brand new with tags and bags. Travelling from LA to Portland currently, can potentially meet up anywhere along the way near I-5.

$150 each, but we can probably work something out if you want a less fancy bag, just message me!

2. bjorkedfork

bjorkedfork is getting to know the place

Achievements:
    Commercial Transport Driver
    Address:
    Woodburn, OR, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +16 / -0
    You know, if they are brand new bags you can return to REI for any reason within a year from date of purchase for a full refund.

3. rocket potato

rocket potato is getting to know the place

Achievements:
    Address:
    Gerlach, Nevada, United States
    View on map:
    Ratings:
    +11 / -0
    SAY WHAT! i might be totally down for that. im in nevada though - any way you could ship? ill be in san diego on the 15th oct fo sho.