Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
or make a bottle wall
EJbottlewall.jpg

that light up at night!

EJ2009-14.jpg

acrata4ever

Reaction score
yeah glass bottles are good for that. im wondering how waterproof a thatched plastic bottle or beercan roof shingles would be. yeah i wish i could find those blue bottles, they make shitty guitar slides but sell great.

Reactions: TheUndeadPhoenix

acrata4ever

Reaction score
well yeah some sticks, bamboo, or willow, some old coat hangers and a homemade wire twister and plastic bottles. when you party dont just sit and be stupid pick things up and make little forest ranger huts and leave them as functional junk sculptures that can be visited again and again. or used by needy people. a place to party. if the state doesnt like it its all in one place. haul the whole fucking thing to china to be melted into dollar store crap. they cant say picking up shit in the woods is a bad thing. fuck them BUILD PARTY HUTS! they should be doing this in central park plastic bottle igloos everywhere.

TheUndeadPhoenix

The Necromancer King
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com

acrata4ever

Reaction score
ok that looks exactly like a vagina. the hune bedden looked in north holland which were made before the pyramids. theyre not burial mounds theyre rebirth chambers aligned with the spring equinox. so the sun directly enters on the longest day. this is why all death and resurrection gods/goddesses are born in and reborn out of caves. originally buddhist temples were built to host travelers. if you could somehow make a tax free religion out of traveling and building temples from garbage. and some kind of book with a map thats all reproduced by hand in a secret esoteric script. showing all the safe houses. or the the nearest safe house will be given to from place to place. but yeah fuck the state and their garbage build your party huts.

bicycle

Reaction score
Hehe if the vaginas you had didlook exactly like that.....
i didnt know we had hunebedden in noord holland??

bicycle

Reaction score
Dude friesland is not nord holland! I know there are hunnebedden somewhere at the other side ofthe lake.

bicycle

Reaction score
Maybe i have mistaken thenorth of hollandfor the name of a province.
Sorry!

acrata4ever

Reaction score
i know its north of utrecht and cold as fuck. wanna see it one day. snow white is a dead and resurection goddess from pre christian times. in the russian tales her name is jelena. a russian girl told me the actual meaning of this name. "a ray of light in the dark kingdom" after that all these ancient temples where the sun enters like a beam on the spring equinox makes perfect sense. and i really want to see if the hune bedden line up. since theyre the oldest stoneage burial chambers.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads