Dismiss Notice
Hey you! Yeah, we see you there, lurking! Well, this notice is just to let you know that there's several sections of the website that are available to members only! You're missing out on a lot of stuff by not signing up for an account! It's free, so what have you got to lose?

Announcement Rebuilt the user title ladder!

Discussion in 'Website News & Announcements' started by Matt Derrick, May 6, 2018.

1. Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick StP Founder, Admin, and travel addict
    Staff Member Admin

Featured Threads:
    Professional Adventurer
    Address:
    Slab City, CA, United States
    My Website(s):
    Ratings:
    +8,451 / -52
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    So previously we had a system that placed a user title below your user name that was assigned based on how many posts you've made on the message board:

usertitle2-.

This system has now been changed to reflect how many 'likes' you've received instead of posts you've made. I've done this to encourage people to post quality content over quantity of content. The user title ladder has changed as well:

screenshot-squattheplanet.com-2018-05-06-19-52-53.

So if you're noticing a new title under your name than what you previously had, it's because of this change. It's a small cosmetic change, but I think this will work better in the long run. Remember to check the help section to see how user titles work!

https://squattheplanet.com/help/user-title/

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. SlankyLanky

SlankyLanky Global Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

floor sweeper and tube scrubber
    Address:
    Richmond, VA, United States
    Ratings:
    +1,867 / -50
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    im digging the new titles. also this made me look into the all time dislikes and looks like aside from the banned we are tied for the most disliked posts, wearing that badge proudly now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Epic Epic x 1