RapidT, Asshole or Aspergers? Or is it possible to be both? | Squat the Planet

RapidT, Asshole or Aspergers? Or is it possible to be both?

Redd Capp

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Met this guy at a Occupy rally over the weekend. My take on him is that he is a foamer who is obsesed with trains. He also kept interupting me when I was trying to talk and his mannerisms seem to be that of someone who is austistic or having Aspergers. Heres what I can dig up on this disability-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/asperger/detail_asperger.htm
Of course he could just be obessive/compulsive which is what I am.....It seems that most everyone that I run into has some sort of diagnosis or another..It keeps the shrinks and social workers employed and profiits for the drug companys.:p

K

Kim Chee

I have a diagnosis and it is untreatable (LBSTS).
I've had it for quite some time. I know I'm not
alone. Low bullshit tolerance syndrome.

btw: Does anybody know of a foamer who isn't
obsessed with trains?

Dislike button specifically for your posts?
Heard this was in the works.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score

HUMANCONTRAST

Reaction score
sounds about right... I got asbergers. When I was a kid i went through random obsessions that would last like a month.. I like to think I overcame it, I still just have some social issues... just like I don't really know how to start conversations with a stranger. It's a shitty thing to grow up with, kids are mean. But I was wondering what the point of this thread was too..

uncivilize

Reaction score
Ray is mentally ill and y'all are pretty dense. Look Ray, I can see what you're trying to do, but it ain't gonna work. I'm sure you've lost more than a few marbles, and shit, most of us who live on the fringes have, but unfortunately, you've already dug your grave, and if you aren't careful, sooner or later you'll run into someone who recognizes you. I would highly recommend you stay away from riding trains and any Internet site that is even slightly linked to that world. Try and become obsessed with something else, like boats or planes or origami or some shit.

Reaction score
"and if you aren't careful, sooner or later you'll run into someone who recognizes you. I would highly recommend you stay away from riding trains and any Internet site that is even slightly linked to that world."
^this is some sketchy shit^

CXR1037

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. T doesn't have a big fan club in the tramp community.

cXr - he burned the bridges when he got to them

Redd Capp

Banned
Reaction score
Well you would think that the label "Mentally Ill" as a bad verb has gone the way of racist slurs like kike and niggard.
Besides Aspergers is a form of autism and not a mental illness

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
I'd probably have aspergers but I don't like the name. "difficulties in social interaction"check, more like not interested though, "repetitive patterns of behavior and interests" what do they mean, like masturbation? Ive always liked trains?..when I'm not masturbating of course. I though doing something of interest regularly meant it was a hobby not a mental disorder..fuck Im fucked.

uncivilize

Reaction score
"this is some sketchy shit"

Sheltered much? What kind of world do you think you live in?

Shit, I thought I was being rather helpful; not everyone is as friendly as I am.

Redd Capp

Banned
Reaction score
Well I am aware of his attempts to make public the CC..which may be motivated by a enlighted self intrest
to liberate this for a new generation of riders. But with the railfan internet that has thousands of pages and google maps and I phones that give real time info and virtual railroad scanners on where you are at and the next train it may well be that there is no need for a CC anymore.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
no fuck that, do not put the ccg on blast, it doesnt need to be any worse than it already is. PLEASE!!!!!!

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: iixila

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
yeah, this is reddcapps best thread to date

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads