Raphael Andre Froze To Death (1 Viewer)

Hobo Corncob

Wayfarer
Reaction score
This is such a sad story.

In Montreal he froze to death just outside a shelter that had been set up after the health board made them shutdown due to covid

Please be safe everyone, stay warm out there. Please check in with someone.

Click here to buy one of our amazing custom bandanas!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It is straight up sickening... @Desperado Deluxe

I have seen this same attitude at the VA and in a lot of society this whole year.

I have tried to be respectful of everyone during covid and just trying to get by... but this is a great example why people lose faith and hope in humanity.

It's like The Nothing from the Never Ending Story is consuming our World... and I'm Atrax in the swamp.

:(

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23824

I closed my account
Dude covid is so stupid. I straight dont believe in it.

And all the people that have died, and all the hospitals filled to the brim - are those all holograms? Many of us have friends that have been laid low, or even died from this something you don’t believe in. Did your disbelief make this very real virus disappear ?

Desperado Deluxe

Forum Guru
Reaction score
And all the people that have died, and all the hospitals filled to the brim - are those all holograms? Many of us have friends that have been laid low, or even died from this something you don’t believe in. Did your disbelief make this very real virus disappear ?
I guess your right covid killed Raphael Andre.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
In Montreal he froze to death just outside a shelter that had been set up after the health board made them shutdown due to covid

no it does not need to be a covid debate... but it's not surprising that people are pissed off by the FACTS.

I hope this poor soul Rests In Peace.

As a former grave digger... I mean that truly.

Tif138

Reaction score
Dude covid is so stupid. I straight dont believe in it.
Dude I just recovered from it and am still having cognitive issues a month later, this shit is no joke. My pops(who's cool asf), who I take care of got it too is a long-hauler, which means him contracting and showing symptoms in December, that he still has it and is possibly still contagious. Which means we can't offer people a hot inside meal, shower, place to do laundry(use your own quarters, but I assume y'all aren't jerks)or a couch to stay on so people don't freeze to death at the moment(I can't wait till he tests negative). These are goddamn facts, like stated above me and there's no need to get angry about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.