Random F-ing luck...I am now in Moab, UT | Squat the Planet

Random F-ing luck...I am now in Moab, UT

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So, by a complete stroke of Gypsy luck, my plans have completely changed, I went from wanted to hop out of Bend, OR to KF, to wanting to hitch the Hwy 395 to Reno, to hitching a ride with a guy, after waiting 4 hours on east Hwy 20, to Moab, UT. I am wanting to hear stories on how people have found amazingly long-distance rides to places you weren't even planning to go, but sounded awesome.

I have been, and lived, in Moab many times before, but never though of getting here this winter. I will soon be in Durango, and Flagstaff, then back up to Bend. But I want to hang out with some people down here before I head back to the NW.

I have about 2 months that my truck and the rest of my gear is in storage in bend, so i am looking for work down here to possibly get a greyhound ticket back to the NW.

Anyway, my point is, I know @Kal is in Flag, but there is another person in Durango I think it is @voodoochile76 ? Kinda forgot. If anyone is down in this area and wants to kick it, I would love to meet some StP members.

Hit me up, I will be communicating via Pub Library, so my response may not be that fast

Reactions: Mankini

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
:( sorry and my mtb friends who literally drool when it comes to Moab are not there atm. :( Sorry but hope the weather and the rides continue to be great. :)

Reactions: Coywolf

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
@FatAdam did you hop the potash train going from I-70 to Moab? Thats fucking epic i have thought about that. @voodoochile76 I might get further into Colorado, But the weather sounds cold as balls. Still deciding what to do, think i might be headed to Flagstaff.

Coywolf

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Moab has been epic, it only took me 5 hours of being here to find me a girl, food, shelter, and fun! Thinking about going into the snow is killing me.

Reactions: Mankini

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads