Rainbow Gathering

EliV

Reaction score
Alright, thank you. I thought it was odd since my friend was saying that they stay in one place for several days and then switch locations but keep going. He made it sound like they did it more than once a year, and he's quite experienced with it... But, yeah, thanks for all your info.

EliV

Reaction score
Alright, thanks so much. I admit that I know almost nothing about any of this, other than the fact that I want to do it all, so I'm glad that I found this site with helpful and knowledgeable people such as yourself. :)

spoorprint

Reaction score
I guess they mean the "Rainbow ain't what it used to be' disscussion.
The point is there are regeonals all the time, after yo go to Welcomehome.org click on the link to Starsserver then look through events or contact numbers. Or find some of the
Rainbow groups on yahoo. Ohio- Miami (OM valley is centered around Cincinati, and they have e regeonal in Indiana most years.)

katiehabits

Reaction score
Website
kthabits.tumblr.com
i never hear about the rainbows in canada untill after they happen. i'd be one of those folks that everyone hates at the rainbow tho...... burning pentagrams into the ground or makeing grease explosions and skinning animals.... ya know the normal shit you do in the woods
if anyone hears about any canadian ones drop me a line.

kai

Reaction score
for the canadian rainbows talk to hippies wherever you are, there's a coast and a kootenay gathering, usually coastal for the july full moon and koots for the august...the info is usually online also, check welcomehome.org's calendar of events.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads