Rain, Rain, Go Away... | Squat the Planet

Rain, Rain, Go Away...

blue ant

Reaction score
Rain sucks. Rain sucks even more on the street.

It's been raining constantly for like a week now throughout the coastal states of the southeast, so I've found myself spending most of my time crouched under overpasses or in abandoned buildings, waiting it out or just blowing off an entire day due to the weather. But at least my gear's been dry...

How do y'all cope with the rain? Do you say "fuck it!" and brave the weather, move or die style? Do you huddle up inside and sip on a warm cup of hot cocoa with a splash of whiskey?

Reactions: Dmac

whereisswift

Reaction score
hard to say my pal; hard to say.

the movement is essential to the sanity, but the sanity is essential to good movement---so the paradox of having good discernment is always laughing at (with) us!
im south east right now as well.
its raining right now in fact!
im doing a raindance on a dry couch and waiting for my window to open,the skies to dry a bit, n ma tren to pull up.

nobrains

Reaction score
Website
www.vilecultofshapes.blogspot.com
I love rain when I have a roof. When I don't have a roof rain is my true foe. No wonder there are so many legends of rain which smothers the world. Shit sucks when you can't do anything about it. I'm prone to lung infections, and rain exacerbates them.

They say there's a tropical storm happening in Florida now, which is where the rain comes from. They say it's raining where I want to go atm so I'm waiting to see what happens. This one does not like having a wet pack. Can't hitch in that shit anyway. Find an overpass and drink whiskey with homebums.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads