Rails or hitching from Olympia | Squat the Planet

Rails or hitching from Olympia

AAAutin

Reaction score
Tip: all the best camp spots are in neighboring Lacey.

Also, if you end up not hitching/hopping out and need a foot route, I've got you.

YikesKvcey

Reaction score
Ty you all for the info!!
Aaa- I might have know about that trail! Can't ever go wrong with a solid meditation walk
Georgezzz- is the hideout pretty easy to find and is it a good hop in Chelan?
Jungle- do you think the freezing rain is gonna hold up for awhile in Portland area? Cause I have a spot to crash there but I'd more wanna pass through not get stuck due to weather lol

Sent from my iPhone using Squat the Planet Mobile

briancray

Reaction score
Website
www.bikethe.us
Ty you all for the info!!
Aaa- I might have know about that trail! Can't ever go wrong with a solid meditation walk
Georgezzz- is the hideout pretty easy to find and is it a good hop in Chelan?
Jungle- do you think the freezing rain is gonna hold up for awhile in Portland area? Cause I have a spot to crash there but I'd more wanna pass through not get stuck due to weather lol

Said 10 hours or so. But it sucks walking in this shit cuz the on-ramps have no shoulder with the snow. Got lucky and hitched a public transit bus. My boots kinda suck so that's why I'm dreading this, but it is all good. I think later in the week is supposes to be 50s so the snow and ice should melt. Safe travels dude.

YikesKvcey

Reaction score
Said 10 hours or so. But it sucks walking in this shit cuz the on-ramps have no shoulder with the snow. Got lucky and hitched a public transit bus. My boots kinda suck so that's why I'm dreading this, but it is all good. I think later in the week is supposes to be 50s so the snow and ice should melt. Safe travels dude.

Georgezzz- lol Chehalis**
Jungle- that sounds hellish, winters hit hard this year. keep truckin and safe travels to you brother. tyty for all the info!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads