Railroadron in hospital after bad accident

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey I posted a small thing in chat but that doesn't stay put. Happened last Tuesday - he hit some black ice and hit head on a rock cliff and flipped twice. Ron got cut quite badly around his head from the ice that was in the back of his SUV. His pics look like his head is loaded with zippers he has so many staples in it. :( He and his girlfriend are still in the hospital. Not sure how badly she was hurt. I guess he is doing better - just had a quick conversation on FB with her.

He is at Providence Hospital, 3200 Providence Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508. His last name is Woods if you want to mail him anything, etc.

Last edited:

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've been in two car incidents... that I should have been seriously hurt or dead... but walked away from with just a stiff neck. (nobody else was hurt either... )
Someone up somewhere was looking out for me. ::angelic:: Thank you universe. Sigh.
:(
Damn I hope there is no lasting injury and hope he gets better soon.
Get better RR.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Latest update - from his girlfriend:
This is Tawny, Ron is progressing really, really well. So much better than anticipated. Thank You so much for the connection to parents that has been amazing... God is amazing all the time, I am in awe at his healing. Again Thank You..

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah, wherever you're at i hope you know there's people here pulling for ya.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads