rafting.anybody coming? | Squat the Planet

rafting.anybody coming?

intoxnito

Reaction score
throwing my raft in the yahara river south of madison,wi. next sat. takin the yahara to the rock river,the rock to the Mississippi(auto spell,lol) & im gettin lost anywhere&everywhere in between or untill my raft pops&i cant patch it.any1 down?

Reactions: foxx

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
heh - love whitewater rafting - last did the ottawa river but that was with a group on a paid tour (class 3-4 rapids except for the last one hehe) - still wild though - last set of rapids turned out to be a giant whirlpool nicknamed "grayhound bus keeper" that got all filled in cause they let more water in (man-moded river) so it was flooded out. hehe nothing like standing on shore with a mixed group of people and the leader saying OK - Who can Swim?? I mean really swim?? hehe Of course we all said why YES!! hehe trip ended there. It really was a huge whirlpool.

But for trips - have done 3 & 5 day trips via canoe in the Adirondacks - that was fun - good buggy fun :)

Last edited:

intoxnito

Reaction score
cool! ive never done whitewater rafting,aint much opportunity for it that i kno of in wi/il area,this is more like lazy river/canoeing biz. ive stayed in southern wi. now for 2 winters now,collecting needed road gear&letting the wanderlust build till i feel like im manic&now i just gotta move the fuck around!

Reactions: Sip

Sip

Reaction score
Fucking love the river, I've been canoeing every year of my life. I'm jealous as fuck man. If you're still at it at the start of June, hit me up.

intoxnito

Reaction score
k,will do sip...gonna spend short time in rockford,il. 4 sure cuz theys good to the homeless or whatev there&its familiar ground&gonna hafta get a real shower in now&again,lol! aint gotta time frame&whathav ya im just gonna flow with it&see,hopefully not endure too much dumbshit or fucks along the way.

Sip

Reaction score
It's cool that you're straight. I wanted to raft with you, not fuck you. :p Hope you have an awesome fucking time, and like I said, hit me up.

intoxnito

Reaction score
hey sip,..sorry,my raft popped b4 i got outta wisc.,go figure!(lol!)&damnit man i couldnt patch it!.so started hitchin,hoofing,whathav ya,in cedar falls,iowa now,heading west on 20,as long as i can,i think?,..nebraska might change my mind,idk?&i gotta few miles till i decide.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads