R.I.P. Vern (Asshole) | Squat the Planet

R.I.P. Vern (Asshole)

Dumpsterhump

Reaction score
He was living at the Drunk Tank in Los Angeles for a while. I dont know details but heard he was hit/fell off a train in Needles or somewhere near by on June 27th.

Rest in Peace man. You were such a sweetheart, I'll miss seeing your face

slurricane

Reaction score
i just heard about this and relentlessly searched for more information, i used to squat with this old tore up scraggly shithead in orange county in 06/07 but hadnt seen or heard from him in years, he was one of the greatest and craziest people i ever knew but he was smart as shit. i love you uncle asshole! rest in piss, not my wishes but i know you will be regardless. fuck man :/ serious....this is terrible. missed you before, now even more. youre always a fucking champion!

G0PN1KB0T

Reaction score
I knew Vern. He was a Fullerton local for many years. A bit of a drunk, but he was a funny dude. Countless times he spoke on going to burning man, and leaving town. One day he was gone, a few months later we heard the tragic news. ASSHOLE your name will live on as a legend. I knew he was dying of liver serosis, and had heard a rumor that he was pushed off that train. Rest easy old sport.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads