R.I.P HappY

Sugarmoon

Reaction score

R.I.P HAPPY
HONOLULU, HAWAII

Be in peace you were a great and wonderFuL friend to everyone and i know we will reunite. ANd this is For you as well as everything i've done.
We lost another good friend to the sadd downFalls of Life, Well hell i miss you smile and all the times in waikiki we shared creating hemp jewerly, and sharing the good ole' days as the pigs ran us down, the wonderful company we got from the strangers who loved your dog, walking bear foot on the strip, and those killa mickey D cups that hide our 40ozz..
Much Love brah,
never forgotten
always loved...
Sugarmo0n

keg

Reaction score
yeah first day i got back i ran in to shaggy and he told me about happy.it sucks.one less good person in the world.

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
Wait you knew happy ?? You knew him.? Yea none of us ever thought it owuld happen to him, it was quite a surprise all of our jaws just dropped, and this wasnt the first one of a meember of our crew left there body. Do you know big ben??

keg

Reaction score
yeah i knew BEN i drank with him for last 6 7 years.i went to japan and came back and he was in cali,then i went back japan and came back and heard that he was gone.is was sad.i had been drinking with him for years.i thought he was 25 or older then one day we were drinking by discovery bay and he said todays my birthday.he was just 21 i was shocked.always thought it was funny that he was always puking,i would tell him stop wasting the beer.But i guess he was sick.had alot of good times with ben.so what happened to him?and where?no i do not "squat" i grew up in hawaii and have been living on the streets since 1992,but alot of that time was in japan.Fuck i miss ben.

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
Yea thats so beautiful that you grew up with him and knew him so WELL yea he was pretty sick everyday we were at ala wai or in waiks he just look wayy gone , not like wasted gonee he looked like life was being sucked out of him,, he was really sickk he left his body this past year,, i was always on north shore sidee before i left and i left hawaii in september So i wasnt always around,, i've lost 5 of my good friends this past year.. uNfortuantly his body couldn't physicaly handle as for the offical reasing of his passing im not sure none of us really got details ,, but i'l ask my best friend back home he knows more than i do since i left hawaii 2 the past year... and i will def get back to you,, but we did have a big bonfire kegg partay with a beautiful jamm session in happys and big ben's honor... So where in hawaii are you from ? where do you live.. im so happy i've found someone on here i can relate too.. have we meet ?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads