R.I.P. CHALLIS | Squat the Planet

R.I.P. CHALLIS

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Challis (Brandy) was in a suicide car headed to Ga when she fell through a hole in the floor and died on 11/10/2011. Her body was found in Ravenel, S.C. and she was cremated today, 11/15/2011 and shipped home to her parents in Alabama. She leaves behind a 6 yr old daughter, and her boyfriend Ben aka wildboy who is a mod here on Stp. (He was with her on the train) R.I.P. dear Challis, I'm sorry we never got a chance to meet. You were always so sweet through our phone conversations, and I know Ben loved you deeply. Ben sweetie, my heart really goes out to you. You call me anytime you need me ok? 904 742 9020 in case you lost it. I love you man.

Reactions: Puckett

iixila

Reaction score
Website
www.iixila.blogspot.com
.........holy fuck, challis.
you made my life bright in NYC.

ben, i'm so sorry.

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
:/ I have just felt sick since I got this news. I didn't know challis like I know ben but we did have several conversations and she was full of piss and vinegar. Full of life. And I know how much ben loves her. And it breaks my heart. They were on their way to my house :/

menu

Reaction score
When I was in NYC this year, I spent prolly 80-90 percent of my time with them. fucking shitty. god damn it

menu

Reaction score
thats what the paper said I guess. but no. it was a suicide ride. fucking shitty. Im waiting to hear from ben

MiztressWinter

Like A Boss
Reaction score
Sorry about that folks. It wasn't a boxcar. Papers never get anything right. It was a suicide car and her remains were shipped to Alabama where her parents are, not Washington state. I made corrections on the original post. Ben is physically ok, but he is absolutely devastated. That goes without saying really. This is an unfortunate, horrible accident that he has to live with for the rest of his life. Im sure he will be in touch with his friends that are worried for him, when he is ready and able. Let's all keep Ben in our thoughts.

Reactions: Puckett

Carey 5000

Reaction score
fucking christ. they were just here with us, really cool people. James if you hear from ben and theres anything we could do let me know. rest in peace Challis

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
thank you all!!!! it was really shitty, only her 2nd ride of her life and i was just begging to show her what it was like. she will ride on with me in my soul and the rails and road. much love <3

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads